I am doing some contract,i do not have a business name yet?

I am doing some contract work right now and would like to know if I can write off any business related expenses even though I do not have a business name yet?

Replies (8)

I can't understand your question !

Please explain

Originally posted by : Manjunatha M K

I can't understand your question !

Please explain

Originally posted by : TusharSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL




Originally posted by : Manjunatha M K






I can't understand your question !

Please explain





 

 

 

i am explain my question in body section please see the explanation and reply to my query.


body section means where???????post ur querry hereitself so v will try to give u accurate solution.

I am doing some contract work right now and would like to know if I can write off any business related expenses even though I do not have a business name yet?

where u want to write offf?// wat do u mean by write off ?

whic business u have.....?wat type of exp????????

provide all d details for perfect reply?????

unless u dont writell the relevant details required how v will ans in best way

Originally posted by : eTaxMentor

I am doing some contract work right now and would like to know if I can write off any business related expenses even though I do not have a business name yet?


I am doing Building Contract Right Now and would like to know. If i can write off any other business or contract business related expenses even though i do not have a business name yet?

Business Name is irrelevant to writing of expenses. If expenses are genuine, you can write-off

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details