Hypnosis for CA Studies

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)

17 May 2009  

Lot of people may have a wavering mind while studies and office. We might think about office while studies, think about studies while in office - which are quiet inevitable. Some people argue it is not very difficult to keep mind from wavering.

I would say that if a person honestly takes article ship, he will definitely will think about work while studies because the stress caused by articleship is quiet phenomenal and it is very cruel. I have a way to keep mind focused and be able to concentrate and give your mind tremendous energy. Your mind can store more data, get less scared and remain calm and alert. – This can be achieved by HYPNOSIS. Follow these steps and you will find the impact instantly

1. Sit in padmasana and close your eyes. Keep your hands in Gyan mudra
  2. Take few deep breaths. And when exhaling, focus your mind on exhaling. Do exhale slowly
  3. Imagine yourself on top of small set of stairs. Also imagine that there is soft bed with soft pillow at the bottom of stairs
  4. U count numbers backwards from 50 to 1
  5. With each an every number just imagine yourself getting down the stairs – By bringing left foot first and the right one next.
  6. When you are counting 1 you will be in last step
  7. Then count 0. At this stage, you imagine yourself falling on the bed and relaxing each an every part of body
  8. Later open your eyes slowly.

At this stage, your mind will be on alpha state – which is beyond the scope of discussion. All I can say is alpha state of mind is most powerful state of mind.

Try this and give feed back..