I don't always get the A grades. I only got all A's once in my life. I do my best work alone. I like a clear mind, and free quite space to dream. I show my works to only a few people, that I can trust. I hold-back on my talent around crowds. I believe, I was meant to ghost-write. My spirit is free from the fears of discriminations.
I enjoy donating where I can, in secret. Writing brings control in the areas I battle. I hope to help others, where I'm strong. I need their help to improve. Grades don't show everything about the creative mind. Don't want grades to stop people from enhancing their creative minds. The mentally challenged, offer peace. I know that many discriminated folks, become the best at what they do.
Character is improved best, even sometimes when people cheat, and think they win. There are always good people somewhere. I don't plan on letting anyone give-up if I can help it, least myself. I want to write more. I feel better when I write. Time passes quickly, and I forget my problems, helping others with theirs.
Interests and Hobbies:
Fishing, art, computers, writing of course. Like to notice the out of ordinary views. The good side of odd! Sleep brings me newness of life to write. If I don't feel good about what I write, I still finish.
I don't feel good about all exercises either, but I try to stay steady. I hope writing helps me, and others. I get writers blocks, but they don't last long. I'm usually geared up strong, brain wave of spirit-wise, and that's when I know it's time to write best.
I can feel it. I fill empty upstairs. I want to write but know it's best to wait until the flow comes naturally. I try, but in vain at times. I'm glad I have the lows, as the flow of the highs is more appreciated. I can elate then. My chemistry I've been able to learn from. Your chemistry is a book of creativity in its self!
J Wanna know more from me, please write to me any time J
1. Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.
2. When we complain, we remain. When we whine, we stay behind. When we praise, we raise.
3. Life does not require us to make good; it asks only that we give our best at each level of experience.
4. All glory comes from daring to begin
5. Actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts
6. For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else
7. An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves
Live Class on Discover the Dynamics of Reverse Charge Mechanism in GST
Excel Interactive Dashboards and Data Analysis Certification Course