Hubby Humour

 

Husband & Wife - Why divorce?

In a divorce court a woman requested the judge: "Your honor, I want to divorce my husband."


"But why ?" asked the judge. She replied, "Because he is not faithful to me."


The judge asked, "How do you know ?" She replied, "My lord, not a single child resembles him."


*********

 

Husband & Wife - Love Your Enemy

From his death bed, the husband called his wife and said, "One month after I die I want you to marry Samy."


"Samy! But he is your enemy !" "Yes, I know that ! I've suffered all these years so let him suffer now."


*********

 

 


Husband & Wife - Wedding Ring

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? "


The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."


 


*********

Husband & Wife - Same Service

A husband visited a marriage counselor and said, "When we were first married, I would come home from the office, my wife would bring my slippers and our cute little dog would run around barking.


Now after ten years it's all different, I come home, the dog brings the slippers and my wife runs around barking."


"Why complain?" said the counselor. "You're still getting the same service!"


*********

 

Husband & Wife - Talk About Husband

One woman told another : "My neighbour is always speaking ill of her husband, but look at me, my husband is foolish, lazy and a coward; but have I ever said anything bad about him?"


*********

 

Husband & Wife - Love To Do

A wife, one evening, drew her husband's attention to the couple next door and said,


"Do you see that couple? How devoted they are? He kisses her every time they meet. Why don't you do that?"


"I would love to." Replied the husband. "But I don't know her well enough."


*********

 

 

Husband & Wife - No Answer Back

A man was telling his friends, "When my wife is infuriated, she starts shouting at me, my children and even at our dogs and nobody dares answer her."


One of his friends asked."And when you are angry, what do you do?" The man replied, "I also shout angrily at the windows and doors of the house and  none of them dares to answer back.


*********

 

Husband & Wife - Come Home Late

A woman was complaining to the neighbour that her husband always came home late, no matter how she tried to stop him.


"Take my advice," said the neighbour, "and do what I did. Once my husband came home at three o'clock in the morning, and from my bed I called out: "Is that you, Jim?" And that cured him.


"Cured him !" asked the woman, "but how?" The neighbour said, "You see, his name is Bill."


*********

 

 

Husband & Wife - Problem Father

"You looked troubled," I told my friend, "what's your problem?" He replied,

"I'm going to be a father." "But that's wonderful," I said. "What's wonderful? My wife doesn't know about it yet

Replies (5)

Gud jokes :)

funny

 good jokes

Nice One

Thanks for sharing

funny jokes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details