Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HRA with parents then collecting as gift by son / daugher

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (123 Points)

21 October 2021  

Tel me son getting HRA benefits  from parents staying in same house , occupying Space in same apartment, under 50k no need agreement only rent receipt required to submit in company, same or less amount returned as gift father or mother to son , gift is free as per law , do IT can start quiry. 



 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)   (2905 Points)
Replied 22 October 2021

Once you know the HRA claim amount, use the right ITR form and file for your ITR by following these steps:

  1. Enter your salary in 'Salary as per provisions contained in section 17(1) ' in Form 16 - Part B.
  2. Enter the HRA calculated above under 'Allowances exempt u/s 10' in the ITR 1 (select 10(13A) in the drop-down menu)

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (123 Points)
Replied 23 October 2021


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags