Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Howz the preps goin on????

divyalakshmi (student) (153 Points)

13 December 2012  

hi frndz.. i am also writiing my first CPT exam tiz dec.. so obivously very much tensed.. i have almost done 70% in accounts and law and only 10% in maths.. i am currently practising eco MCQs.. so wat abt u all.. howz all ur preparations goin on.. share ur ideas and tips frndz.. hope it wil be useful for me and also others..

10 Replies

Basant kumar mishra (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Hi.accourding to setuation,u must read bseb 12 math b couse it will be helpful to u.and u will surely able to reforme ur self.
1 Like

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6875 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

All The Best 2 all those appearing in Dec. Examz yes

1 Like

satish kumar voleti (A.C.A., (ICWAI)) (1686 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

if you are a commerce back round studnet in 10+2 then you will having fetching in accounts...and concentrate in maths, eco and law...solve as much bits as you can

good luck to all...

1 Like

Shubham kumar (.) (620 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

I'm also giving exam this dec. And completed 100% in accounts And law, in Eco. I'm Only able To fetch 30 To 35 Marks, my advice is do atleast all the sets of mtp2.as i Had seen 60 To 70% questions Pattern comes from mtp. In accounts do theory well , as At least 10 To 15 Questions are theory in a/c.
1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

Do not Depend on one subject. The only thing why ICAI wants us to write CPT is that we should be well abreast in all matters which are going to be base for your PCC and finals. Like for eg. QT is in fianls and this is on the basic concepts of cpt maths..

Remember friends even if you clear off CPT think and ask yourself a qeustion "have i learnt basics...????"

You have a long journey to go so think and study in the same way..

All the best:-)

1 Like

geetha (student) (394 Points)
Replied 13 December 2012

1)practice thorougly both the practice volume - 1 & 2 . [ exam wise],  it will help you in completing the paper on time on exam day .[3 hr schedule]

3) be thorough with al d papers , if weak in maths try atleast scoring 20-25 marks in it.

rest depend on odr papers, but dont ignore the maths paper completely .

4)  have positive approach while you study, it ll make u more confident , and ll help u to score >120 .

1 Like

Ashwini Kumar Rohilla (M.Com and CA-FINAL) (949 Points)
Replied 14 December 2012

yes                                   yes       BEST of Luck      yes                             yes

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21607 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

I was also not good with maths. So I just focused on other 3 parts in which i was actually doing my best.

So don't worry about that. It happens with everyone.

Make sure that you don't make wrong choices in question which is actually the reason of failure in cpt.

Goodluck yes

1 Like

geetha (student) (394 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

ya important advice- not to make wrong choices. ye ca xam he.. we cant try that iny pinky guessess

second suna ki jab koi calculation quests aate hain , we try out nd get some ans. and wo hi ans, use options mein rahenge .. but are u sure the ans which u got is 100% sure.. yai he ek trick he dey include the wrong ans also in the options  to make us confuse... so be careful, nd tick d ans oly wen u feel 100% abt the answer

besttt offf luckkkyes

1 Like

Arul Pradeep (Student CA CPT ) (22 Points)
Replied 15 December 2012

shall I tell some important chapter on all cpt subjects??

it will be very very helpful to those who will write cpt exam.............

reply me.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags