Easy Office

How was today SFM paper

Page no : 4

sagar bapat (Articled Student) (23 Points)
Replied 03 November 2015

Being CA final student, you cant expect it to of bcom level...paper has to be tricky if u r givin the toughest profesional exam

Hampal Sopal (1 Points)
Replied 03 November 2015

Sagar u are very right i support you

Anita Kulkarni (Student CA Final ) (166 Points)
Replied 03 November 2015

What was ans of percentage of promoters holding

Deepika (CA FINAL STUDENT) (40 Points)
Replied 03 November 2015

Promoters holding post acquisition was 60%, Q 1(a)- on customer seeking cancellation before due date, bank will buy 1 month forward contract to buy 1 lac Sw. Fcs. @ 1Sw. Fc = Rs. 32.62 ( We get this rate by applying cross currency rates of 1 mnth forwards) . On due date, the bank will be receiving @ 1Sw. Fc = Rs. 32.42. Hence 0.2/ Sw. Fc loss on account of customer = 1lac * 0.2 = Rs. 20,000/-. In addition, bank charges 0.1% margin on both the above transactions which sums up to Rs. 6,504/- for both transactions. So, total charges payable by customer = Rs 26,504/-. Friends, this is what i have solved.. Plz correct me if im wrong!

prerna birla (fgd) (21 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Way too lengthy to complete

Rajesh (article assistant (CA FINAL))   (45 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Merger question - Promoters one No of shares. 20lakh (rupees) Can anyone help me with the correct explanation for this one. Poor me..

Pranav Bhuta (Article) (34 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

I would say that the paper was lengthy as well as a bit tricky.. Guys this being a professional examination we can't expect papers to be simpler.. We should be prepared for the worst.. Conceptual clarity is a prerequisite for appearing CA Final examinations as far as practical papers are concerned..

Arijit (Industrial Trainee ) (45 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

The sleepless nights, social cutoff...so much of effrt n so many xpectations n after all dis we meet the lengthiest questions whose is worth jst 8 marks but takes half an hour to get off...i hope d paper setters were once aspirants!! There actions doesnt seem to be such

Bhushan Malhotra (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Paper was tough....

sagar bapat (Articled Student) (23 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Mind my words...most of u vl score above expectations in sfm n below expectations in fr..dont b under d impresion that fr vl fetch u mre marks js bcz it ws simple

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Dear Students,

We have mail to ICAI regarding the distrubtion of marks and length of paper. 

There was one error in Question no 1(d) as contract size was missing and without size u cant calculate the undivided part to be done on forward rate .

Further accounting marking will be tough as compared to SFM and hence if u have done account paper then only there is a chance of good marks .

I hope all the finalist get good marks and become CA soon 

All the best 

God bless You 

vidhi desai (notes) (61 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Guysss This is called stress test, ICAI is testing us on how much SFM paper affects our audit paper So now chuck SFM and focus on audit :)

anoop kumar barnwal (article assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Person learned only two chapters derivative and forex could easily pass....rest 11 chapters just played as a cameo...

RAJASEKHAR (Article Assitant) (126 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Paper is easy most of them PL and not lengthy

CA. Bhavik P. Chudasama (Practice) (3656 Points)
Replied 04 November 2015

Its nt abt giving marks or scoring good.. but it feels like y 2 clear concept of each chap... nd den u as question frm nly 2 3 chap... wts xactly the weightage... its useless 2 read all d chap nd sit for d exam... if v cud have skipped other chap nd nly read d 2 3 chap our logic wud b much clear dan wt it is now.!! Nd v also knw dat its professional exam nd all..but der shud b logic behind setting such paper..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: