Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was today's Costing Exam of CA Final ????

Page no : 2

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant) (496 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

At first glance paper looked easy but as you progress in paper, it start becoming tricky nd  time consuming......... I couldn't even read the 2 a) question entirely..............:) Time management is must for this  type of question paper

ADITI SHARMA (Article Trainee) (50 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Don't knw frm whr they get such questions..unseen!! hoping fr the best..

Siddhartha (Student Audit Assistant)   (272 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Paper was very easy but a bit lengthy.

j p agrawal (audit executive) (23 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Average paper but too lengthy... And OR part is diifferent type.. Theory ques r practical base and easy.. One practical ques from RTP.. Overall average but i manage to attempt 79 marks, but hope for 45+ marks. Time mgt n practice before exam is important.. Wish u all the best 4 rest papers..

CA Harshit Talati (Partner (R.J Soni & Associates) Mumbai)   (143 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Concepts are d must for any practical papr.... Specially at CA final if u go to write d paper without all concepts clear its only luck dat can save u .... on the other hand hardwork always pays off... Agreeed to d point dat time management was d most crucial factor of today's paper.... but the questions if read carefully with a calm mind were not dat difficult at all but am sure its because of d time crunch dat dose questions were dat difficult !!!!!

To summarize it all - the paper was for sure easy if cincepts are clear else forget it !!!! 

swati linga (student) (26 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Paper was easy though lengthy...some of the questions were unexpected...overall the paper was nice

Deepak Kumar Gupta (Finance & Accounts Consultant)   (86 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

i think paper was easy, but lengthy, at least 45 marks one can get easily, let hope for the best, best of luck for remaining papers

SUMIT GURURANI (STUDENT) (596 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

bye bye! ca final!

CA Aakash Gupta (CA ) (44 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

hey 

paper was average 

but ya its lengthy only the student who knw all questions well can attempt whole

no time to think 

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

Paper was easy,,,but lengthy ...One question from RTP Nov 11 ditto question from make or buy...i didnt studied costing at all, studied just 1 day before exam still i attempted 50 marks paper.

One can easily score exemption in this paper ;)

JIGAR K JAIN (jobless) (26 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

paper was easy though bit length and tricky........but wasnt dat tough to score if had cmpltd the paper and had atlest basic concepts clear.........

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

another bitter cake to start the group

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

The paper was the easiest of all the 5 papers i feel, and it went very well.. :) happy 

Arun Alvares (CA Final Student) (52 Points)
Replied 11 May 2012

The paper had some tricky questions alongwith marks there just to be taken. Good paper compared to the previous recent CA Final papers.

Piyush Sancheti (HEAD TAXATION CHEMICAL MFG CO)   (307 Points)
Replied 12 May 2012

TOO EASY PAPER..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: