Easy Office

HOW WAS LAW ?

Page no : 4

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

overall; i had a decent exam; not as good as audit. i left 10 marks straightaway ; the one of excutive council(i was kicking myself as i had skipped that thinking itnaa lambaa kaise aayega); and then the following question.

The "retirement deed" and the question about share certificate; i asnwered but i cudn answer as it as satisfactorily as i wanted.

Lot of my friends were isgusted with the paper as it had no option and the question we left was of chapter which was termed neglible by our sir

Vivek Mehta (CA, DISA,CS, MBA) (I am in Practice and also giving understanding and guidance to the Students of CA Final and IPCC for various subjects esp for Direct Tax.)   (1629 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Law paper was as such easy only

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Hay........... Overall law paper was easy.... but it was bit lengthy.........thats it......

shilpa sethi (student) (32 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

can sum1 tell me how 2 prepare 4 cs executive.i have my xam in dec n gave pcc 1 st group only now. 

shilpa sethi (student) (32 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

i gave pcc it was ok not bad 

CA PRAVEEN KESHAV (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (331 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

i have heard 4m my fnds that the paper was good but it was lengthy and need time

C.A Akash Gupta (C.A ICWA Final CS Professional)   (242 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Dear Friends

I have cleared my 1st group(CA PCC) & in that I secured 172 marks. Now I am preparing for 2nd group some of mine friends told me that if I am having above 150 marks in any of the group u can take relief of that marks to the extent of exceeding 150 i.e. (172-150)=22 so I have to secure 128 marks in the 2nd group in next attempt with 40 marks in each subject because previously I have given both groups so I can take this benefit.

So please friends tell me is I am able to get relief of 22 marks in 2nd group & I have to secure just 128 marks.reply me as soon as possible.

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

very easy

This time papers are quite easy as compare to June 2009.

CA Naveen Kumar Mavi ( CA - JOB CS Final & Graduated B.COM(H))   (246 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Originally posted by :Akash
" Dear Friends
I have cleared my 1st group(CA PCC) & in that I secured 172 marks. Now I am preparing for 2nd group some of mine friends told me that if I am having above 150 marks in any of the group u can take relief of that marks to the extent of exceeding 150 i.e. (172-150)=22 so I have to secure 128 marks in the 2nd group in next attempt with 40 marks in each subject because previously I have given both groups so I can take this benefit.
                                                So please friends tell me is I am able to get relief of 22 marks in 2nd group & I have to secure just 128 marks.reply me as soon as possible.
"

No dear, you dont have the benifit of 22 marks as one get the set off when appearing both the groups together.

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

dear akash, what naveen said is true..!

sudipto bhattacharya (studennt passed pe 2 ca)   (40 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

Sub :lAW CA FINAL OLD refer Q6(b)(1) where interalia it was stated that CAG HAS APPOINTED kol& CO TO CODUCT SUPPLEMENTARY AUDIT OF XYZ LTD..according to section 619(3)(b) CAG authorises any person to conduct supplementary audit of Govt. co.and in prctical situation CAG never appoints firms to perform suplementary audit.Can any body can share his experience that CAG has appointed audit firms to conduct supplementary audit of goverment company.As far as my knowledge goes CAG ITSELFperforms supplementary audit with its own resources.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: