Easy Office
LCI Learning

how was DT paper? (new+old)

Page no : 3

rohit (CA Final) (64 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

lets hope better forrrrrrrr idt, n best of luck all the freinds

last over of the match, need a SIXER

C.A. Jignesh N. Mehta (C.A.) (1030 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

please rohit and rahul cool off yaar, this is what institute wants i.e. fights between aspiring C.A.'s.

1. thing is sure, its the 3 hours that matter, nothing else matters.

some have good 3 hours and some have bad 3 hours.

The paper was little bit tricky, good , nice paper, hard, difficult to understand.............so on.

forget it, its past, now concentrate on IDT . BEST of LUCK friends to all whether OLD or NEW.

and please please dont fight have greivances against each other.................

rohit (CA Final) (64 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST RAJAT

Mukesh Agarwal (CA Student) (21 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

scrud up complty......

C.A. LINESH PATIL (CA) (910 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Hello  rohit i am a article of a very reputed CA firm in india.u cant relate this paper with article ship that much.

dont take me wrong i just shared that not only u many of us has felt the heat of article.

All the best.

T S D ( ) (236 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

can anyone pls solve the DT new course paper and upload????????

SABARATHINAM (INCOME TAX CONSULTANT) (80 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

old course it was lenthy paper

C.A. LINESH PATIL (CA) (910 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Dost now  forget DT paper look for next paper now its sunk cost not at all relevant for our future decision making.

please i request all the dears friends to forget the all papers n look for last match of this tournament.

Hope for the best paper was bad dont worry result would be good.

and here many CA final will convert into ACA.

My best wishes to all of You.

Dont worry IDT acha aayega.

I have news from internal sources.

CA Ashok Prasad (Practitioner) (133 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

HEY MY DEAR FRIENDS. DON'T ARGUE. BE COOL. AFTERALL WE ALL ARE A PART OF CYCLE MEAN ICAI.  EVERY EXAM MAKE SOME PPL HAPPY, LEAVE OTHERS UNHAPPY. BUT ICAI IS NOT THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. ONE MAY SCORE VERY GUD MARKS. BUT IT DOESN'T GUARANTEE THAT A PARTICULAR PERSON AMONG US IS MOST KNOWLEDGABLE. BCOZ INSTITUTE MAKE A KIND PAPER AND MAKE US CHOOSE "HIT N TRIAL" APPROACH. AND THIS APPROACH IS ITSELF FAULTY.....

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

THE PERSON WHO IS COMPARING TODAY'S DT PAPER WITH ARTICLESHIP TRAINING LOOKS LIKE HE HES DONE ONLY FILING OF RETURNS IN THREE YEARS TIME !!  LETS REMIND THOSE GUYS WHO ARE COMPARING TODAYS DT WITH ARTICLESHIP THAT OUR MOTTO AND VISION IS AUDIT AND ACCOUNT !!

ALL THE BEST FOR IDT NOW !!

WITH WARM WISHES TO ALL

(SCRATCHING MY HEAD WITH WHICH SCENES  IDT SUBJECT WILL BE COMPARED  NOW ?!! May Be Like  BIG BOSS Pamel Anderson )

Valand Bhargav Jitendrabhai (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

too technical and 1 shall hv deep DT knowledge

CA. SHIVA SHANKARA R. SHETTY (Proprietor) (1460 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

New Course - very very lenghty paper but covered case laws + new amendments + LLP . Most of case laws printed in institute publication ie., select case laws - 2009.

Those are not read select case laws - 2009, it is very very difficult to pass this DT paper.

Any body attended for 100???

(Guest)

OLD COURSE : The paper was very subjective, there were no easy answers, no direct answers, each question was a challenge! Though the questions about HUF, 210(6), 153A, rule8D which i could answer well, but then it wasnt that satisfactory. I wonder if it was based on some old case laws!! Who knows!! 

Sonal Shevade (Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

Old course paper was pretty much ok., though it had lot of amendments. Also agree with Robin, Jolly was a bonus!!! Better in comparison to earlier DT papers.

CA hetalviradiya (CA*) (62 Points)
Replied 20 November 2010

nobody expect such type of paper.old course paper was very tough

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: