Share on Email

Share More

How to pass CA inter (old scheme)?

SORNA RAJESWARI.C (A)     05 February 2020

SORNA RAJESWARI.C
A 
 9 likes  74 points

| My Other Post

Hi, I'm writing the CA(inter) exams for a decade. I'm scared.... because I if I missed this chance (May,2020) I should be converted to New scheme. I will restart it, from the starting point. I already stand at the beginning stage where I start...
Is it better to appear in the Group I only? If I clear the Group I, can I continue to the Group II under revised scheme? please guide me.

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

hari gounori (Student CA IPC / IPCC)     05 February 2020

hari gounori
Student CA IPC / IPCC 
 19 likes  141 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Iam also.first try to clear gr1 only

avater

Hari Kondapalli   05 February 2020

Hari Kondapalli

24 likes  174 points

Yes if you clear group 1 with old scheme in 2020 may.. then you have to write only group 2 with revised new scheme from 2020 nov onwards..and also if you are not passed any group of ipcc under old scheme but you have got any EXEMPTION in that, those are tranfered to new scheme of exam,then remaining subjects only you write....

My personal suggestion to you.....
If you are not clear both groups ,so you have to MORE concentrate on COSTING&FM in group1.. because once you are getting EXEMPTION in COSTINGFM then you will get TWO subjects as EXEMPTION in NEW SCHEME...
ALL THE BEST.....

avater

SORNA RAJESWARI.C (A)     06 February 2020

SORNA RAJESWARI.C
A 
 9 likes  74 points

Thanks a lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register