How to keep yourself energetic all the time...........

GAUTAM DEY (Be Patient, Live Life) (17309 Points)

30 December 2011  

How To Keep Yourself Energetic All The Time

You need energy to get things done. Yet, most people live their lives without much energy.

Successful people are those who radiate energy from them. You can know it from the way they walk, the way they talk, the way they think and act and make decisions. You can always feel the energy from them.

They’re passionate and full with energy!

This is the secret that you need to get your work done in effectively and efficiently.

Here are 6 ways how you can keep yourself energetic all the time…

1. Always Read Motivational Materials

This is one of the simplest ways. If you want to stay positive and energetic, read motivational books or listen to inspiring audios. This is a very common motivational technique, but yet, most people never apply it into their lives.

If you can do this for 30 minutes everyday, you will go through big changes in your life in a few months. If you don’t believe me, just try it. You’ll see the amazing changes you’re going to get in your life.

2. Think About Your Dreams

Yes, thinking about your dreams will get you motivated. If you want to be rich, driving a BMW 5 Series, just imagine that you’ve already achieved this goal in your mind. Visualize the vivid picture. Imagine the color, the smell, the touch of the steering and more.

You’ll feel great if you do this right. Do this every time when you feel no motivation or when you’re in a low energy state. The more you do this, the better you’re going to get in visualizing it. Great technique, try it!

3. Identify Your Motivation Starter

When you feel motivated, try to ask yourself this question, “what makes me motivated?”

You have to identify the things that make you move into the high energy state. It can be a thought, a song, an image of a happy family, a voice in your head and more. Once you knew what makes you motivated, you can then repeat the process and stay motivated all the time!

Again, the more you practice, the better you’re going to get.

4. Take Rest And Relax Your Mind

Think about it, when you’re overloaded with works and stress for a long time in the office, what should you do to refresh yourself?

The best way is to take rest and relax your mind. Take a walk in garden, slow down your pace and notice all the great and beautiful things around you, listen to soft music or songs that inspired you.

After you’ve refreshed your mind, you will find that you have all the energy to take on the world again. Sometimes it is a wise way to take a break to relax when you’re feeling stress. It will help you to stay focused and be more effective after you get back to your work.

5. Stay Healthy All The Time

The secret to live in a high energy state all the time is to be healthy! Many people sacrifice their health for their financial future. If you let me choose, I’m going to choose both.

You can say that I’m greedy, but I want both. What is the point of having all the money in the world but you cannot enjoy it and suffer serious illness?

Make sure you take exercise often and eat healthily.

6. Have Faith And Enjoy Your Life

Yes, simply have the faith and enjoy every moment you have in your life will make you a happy-go-lucky person. This is one of the easiest ways to stay motivated and energetic all the time. Most people keep themselves busy and lose the faith to live a happy life.

Sometimes, living a simple life will be the best option. You don’t need to have all the money in the world to be successful. Appreciate what you have at every moment will give you a sense of succeed and live your life with passion.