Easy Office

How to file online rectification u/s 154 bookmark !!!

Page no : 3

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 07 July 2013

THANKS FOR COMMENTING VINAY yes

Karthik (Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 31 August 2013

hi,

how to file rectification online u/s 154 in case of a private company. (i.e,) vide ITR-6. I tried it but cannot import the file from previous version. I face such issue only with ITR-6 while i have no problem with ITR-4, in fact I filed many rectifications in ITR-4. can anyone help me out?

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 31 August 2013

If you are unable to file online then you can also file manually to your jurisdictional AO.

Karthik (Accountant) (39 Points)
Replied 31 August 2013

we even spoke to Jurisdictional officer. But he said untill the files being transferred to them, rectification must be filed/addressed online to CPC and not to them. and in this case, the files are still with CPC. (files means the documents/details of tds claim in ITR).

CS Amit Srivastava (Services ) (66 Points)
Replied 25 October 2013

Dear Tushar Ji

Very useful information,

I have a quarry

Last year i have worked in two companies out one I employer have have reported less income to second employer for that IT department send me notice of demand of Rs. 25000/- 

Now my quarry is should I pay amount and file rectification return online OR only payment of Rs. 25000/- is sufficient?

Regards

Amit Kumar

Replied 26 October 2013

In this case if the amount demanded by dept is accurate as per actual income then no need to file rectification request and just pay rs 25,000.

But if as per your calculations of tax on total salary from both employers in previous years doesnt come to 25,000 then u need to file request of rectifcation or you can also file revise return.

Mohit Taneja (Practising CA) (44 Points)
Replied 20 November 2013

Hello Mr. Tushar.Plz clarify me 2 things.

1. If we filled return by claiming some amount of TDS. But deductor didnot deposit TDS on our PAN OR didnot fill TDS Return OR TDS status is showing as PROVISIONAL in 26AS,& therefore it wont reflect in 26A. Now on receipt of intimation us-143(1), it is very obvious that they wont give credit of such TDS, but we are having Form-16/16A and therefore we are eligible for credit. So my query is that HOW WILL WE FILE ON-LINE RECTIFICATION, AS THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY CAN CHECK OUR FORM-16/16A ???

2. If we receive intimation u/s143(1) due to mim-match of Tax credit or any other reason. And while rectifiyng it, we got to know that we forgot to declare a particular income as well as TDS on it. Then for declairing new income and for claiming new TDS, i will have to Revise the return. Suppose, i revised the return immeditely as and when i noticed it(but after receiving intimation). Then what to do of such intimation?? Should i go for ON-LINE rectification???

Please provide your valueable views friend!!

pankaj hariyani (ARTICLE) (29 Points)
Replied 07 January 2014

Hello Members,

My query is relating to tax demand raised by cpc for A.Y-2012-13 for the reason of non-effect of depreciation by cpc, what should to be done for the rectification , under which head, sub reason ?

PALASH (Nothing) (2000 Points)
Replied 08 January 2014

Respected Members,,

With due respect , i beg to inform to all of you, that from  june ( last week ) 2013, 190+ ( approx ) return filed through online ( i am talking about ITR-4  only refund cases ) 

I am 100% sure that there is No mismatch of TDS , bcoz exact amount TDS claimed through  ITR as in 26AS.

Already 6 months expired, but CPC bangalore said -- " Returns are under Process "

Can i go for the option of " Request for Intimation 143(1)/154 " ??? 

Please response as early as possible, 

Thanks.

paresh (lecturer) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2014

Hello Mr Tushar

I have already filed online return for a.y 2014-15 and also sent ITR -V to cpc. 

now i come to know that in my income i have arrears from previous years. that i can 

consider for older tax slab in that year using 10E rules under 89.  can you tell me 

using which option i request intimation and rectifiaction.

Thanks in anticipation

Paresh

Replied 16 July 2014

for intimation and rectfication file u/s 154 after login in tax website.

1 Like

paresh (lecturer) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2014

Hello sir, 

can you tell me, which category i have to choose for rectification?. i think it may be category 2.

and can u tell which sub category i have to select?

Suraj Parkash (Sr Manager) (24 Points)
Replied 10 October 2014

Can we file online rectification again u/s 154 as earlier online rectification was not rectified by the department? 

chaitrali m (Student CA Final ) (33 Points)
Replied 12 November 2014

Please tell me how to apply for rectification u/s 154 for notice of demand u/s 200A?

gayathri (consultant) (21 Points)
Replied 05 December 2014

Hi

First of all , the article is very good and clear. I have a query,can you please help ?

While filing the tax , I have mistakenly reported excess salary , so I have received an intimation to pay the excess tax or file rectification.

My income is solely from salary and all tax was deducted as TDS, now should i select option 1, Taxpayer Correcting Data for Tax Credit mismatch only and give my income and TDS details by selecting first check box ?

or should i select the second check box and upload my ITRV again ?

could you please confirm  the right way to rectify ?

Thanks a lot in advance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: