THANKS SATISH VANDANA & SANDEEP ![]()
THANKS SATISH VANDANA & SANDEEP ![]()
Thanx 4 d info......... useful one !!!!!!!
Thanks Varsha![]()
Informational .........
My gesture has not been conveyed as I have exceeded the limit of number of thanks allowed in a day.
Direct Dil Se...............

Thanks for sharing But one thing I wanted to highlight when the tax credit mismatch also we have to select the 1st option.
I am now facing problem for my many client that I selected 3rd option for tax credit mismatch & Interest mismatch but they are simply rejected without proper reason.
While making call we were informed that you have to select 1 or 2 option if you are selecting 3rd option it will reject like that they informed, be careful while selecting 3rd option.
Thank u evry1 for commenting and appreciating the efforts.![]()
Thanx for sharing... very useful info.. this helped me a lot... :)
THANKS ANJU FOR COMMENTING
Thnx a lot sir ji for sharing !!
Thanks Mansi for ur comments.![]()
Bookmarked.....thanx for sharing ![]()
Thanks dhanya for ur comment.![]()
Very Useful Info....
Thanx Tushar for sharing with us....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals