HOW TO DO SUBMIT ?????????

I WANT TO SHARE MY OWN NOTES WITH CACLUBINDIA STUDENTS. BUT I DON'T KNOW....................HOW TO SUBMIT MY OWN FILES...............I TRIED MANY TIMES...............BUT NO RESPONSE..................ANYONE WHO KNOWS TO ATTACH OR SUBMIT FILES..........PLZZZZZZZZ.............TELL ME THE PROCEDURES.

Replies (13)

 

Check ur inbox of PM

 Go to file section and click on share a file to submit yr notes

THANKS MANISH

THANKS ANOOP

 

On caclubinduia
Go on following link
/share_files/files_upload_form.asp
 
File name:  specify file name
File descripttion : any ant thing about file
Select  file in your file in your computer
Select category
Click on upload file

THANKS MANMOHAN

hi rahul try This to pa,

Note: Sometimes due to network congestion some file may take longer to upload. If you face any such issue kindly email the file with proper descripttion and details.


tech @ caclubindia.com

webmaster @ caclubindia.com

THANKS MD

GO TO FILES SECTION, ND UPLOAD THE FILE

LEMME KNW WHICH FILE U UPLOADED..........

bs bhai ab or thnx mt karna..

 main bhi ye hi batata..

THANKS RASHMI

I have forgotten my password for incometax filling purpose also I have never uploaded any retrun.So I donot have any earlier years acknoledgement.I am even not aware of my secret answer and the registered email id have blocked and not in use.I want to recover my registered email id and password.How to recover my password?

I have forgotten my password for incometax filling purpose also I have never uploaded any retrun.So I donot have any earlier years acknoledgement.I am even not aware of my secret answer and the registered email id have blocked and not in use.I want to recover my registered email id and password.How to recover my password?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details