Easy Office
LCI Learning

How Much Do You Get Paid During Your Articalship??

Page no : 2

Ketaki (Future CA) (86 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

Well in my office all pcc students get 2000 n all final 2500 with extra cheques of same amounts at the time of Diwali as bonus. But looking to our work its not even 1% of it. We have to work on sundays and whole night in the month of March, July and September. Plus we cant leave our office before 6.30 thogh the time limit is 6.00. additionally, our evening clesses get bunked coz of office work

But guys, this is also a fact that our sir gives us a tremendous experience, they allow us to handle variety of work, n i found it useful when i was giving my exams. 

Shudhanshu Agrawal (Business) (2570 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

Originally posted by : Ketaki

Well in my office all pcc students get 2000 n all final 2500 with extra cheques of same amounts at the time of Diwali as bonus. But looking to our work its not even 1% of it. We have to work on sundays and whole night in the month of March, July and September. Plus we cant leave our office before 6.30 thogh the time limit is 6.00. additionally, our evening clesses get bunked coz of office work

But guys, this is also a fact that our sir gives us a tremendous experience, they allow us to handle variety of work, n i found it useful when i was giving my exams. 

I agree with you that CA provides us very good experience but the question is about stipend. Although they are teaching us but still there should be some standarded amount.

Rahul Singh (Finance Professional) (110 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

but guys i want know ..why they give us very less stipend...

Ketaki (Future CA) (86 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Why they give us very less stipend?

how can we answer for this dear?

you should ask to CA na?

(sach kahu to agar saste me kam ho raha hai to har koi dubati naiyya me hath dho leta hai)

Vikram Soni (Student) (103 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

i want good work.... and more exploitation... coz i think pain gives gain.... no matter of money

Pooja Kukreja (CA) (25 Points)
Replied 09 September 2010

Guys i totally agree with u, there is no worth of our hard work & sacrifices, ICAI must provide us with good slabs of STIPEND. ATLEAST 4000 TO 5000 for those who r in the 3rd year of articleship.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: