How many of your s hobby to draw or paint

I would like to know how many CCI members would like to paint or draw as hobby ? Are you continuing your hobbies even after entering in to CA, or job or practice ?

 

Your reply to this thread should include the hobby you like  

 

Thank you

 

Replies (8)
Oh yes...I luv to draw nd paint.....Though its difficult to allocate tym for this,i manage to paint and wish to continue my hobby as well...:)

Hi Bhaavna...though i m not fond of painting, but i do love drawing and sketching....but m not able to get enough time or energy to do it....

.Me too love to draw  ....but get very lil tym for this from my.

hectic schedule..

..though i manage to have tym for my other hobby ...dats

dancing.....nd planting        ...

also am  very much fond of listening music ........ 

I think we all r having one or d other hobby but having less tym to

take their pleasures...frown

Originally posted by : ANU BANSAL

.Me too love to draw  ....but get very lil tym for this from my.

hectic schedule..

..though i manage to have tym for my other hobby ...dats

dancing.....nd planting        ...

also am  very much fond of listening music ........ 

I think we all r having one or d other hobby but having less tym to

take their pleasures...

Yeah, I got better time now along with books planning to concentrate on drawing and singing

True Bhaavna ji....i was fond of drawing when i was in schools....but as time passed...that become less...but still i spare sometime for drawing whenever m free....!!!!! smiley

Used to do that.....

But now I only draw & sketch the personality of people & situations.......

Originally posted by : Juuhhii Agarwal

Used to do that.....

But now I only draw & sketch the personality of people & situations.......

LOL...!!! tooo gud...

Originally posted by : Juuhhii Agarwal

Used to do that.....

But now I only draw & sketch the personality of people & situations.......

 

Hope, many of us have the habbit to draw esp girls laughwink

Is there any other different hobbies other than dancing singing and drawing  etc  ?

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details