HOW CAN I VIEW e-TDS FILING DETAILS

HI EVERYBODY,

               PLEASE HELP ME. I HAVE ONE DOUBT IN ETDS. HOW CAN I VIEW e- TDS FILLING DETAILS  OF LIKE THAT PROVISONAL NO., AND DEDUCTEE DETAILS. 

Replies (6)

You will get a provisional receipt (acknowledgment) mentioning the provisional no., amount, no. of deductees etc.

G to www.tin-nsdl.com website. you will get your info.

first of all u will go to nsdl_tin.com and see view challan detail..then fill the deductor TAN No. then u will see ur tds details.

agree with above comments

First i Thank to all for reply to my post. My query is " I deposit tds amount but i don't know e-filling filled or not. I have not any PRN . so in this situation how can i track my e-filling status.
First i Thank to all for reply to my post. My query is " I deposit tds amount but i don't know e-filling filled or not. I have not any PRN . so in this situation how can i track my e-filling status.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details