How are Nov 2008 Exams goin??

Page no : 3

CA.Sanjay Chopra (Job) (42 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

Best of luck to all the CA students.

Na Puccho meri Manjil Hai kahan,

Abhi to Safar Ka irada Kiya hai,

Na haroonga jindagi mein Kabhi,

Kisi aur se nahin, khud se vada kiya hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

hws was 1st paper

CA Urvish Sanghavi (Chartered Accountant) (86 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

Originally posted by :Gayathri. B.A.
" What type of questions have been asked in the exams? "

Shikha Sharma (Chartered Accountant) (311 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

Hi... Jus don' lose hope friends..... All d best.....

CA. Sunil (C.A) (55 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

" thanks a lot all of u 4 ur encouraging words. but I want to know wat went wrong with my preperation. while solving problems I got struck in middle & could not proceed further. but one thing is sure. compared to past 2 exams paper was really tough. In my 1st attempt in nov. 07 I had'nt studied anything but managed to score 34 in a/cs. this time preperation was almost ten times better, but I was not lucky.
Anyhow now I think I should attempt other papers.
"

hi i read ur Quote.... its happens yaar. it happens 2 me 2... i 2 got stuck in btween the paper.. but All we should concentrate is on basics.. Just solve the Question. Dont think UR going Wrong or right.. .  just try to attempt all questions... i never solved any question fully but still got gud marks. so b confident & just do it. gud luck

chetanbhagat (student) (28 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

hey guys,

this is ca and some degree and u all know that. u are supposed to expect such questions and be prepared to attempt them. I like to say the intricacies of the paper.

beginning with Q.No:- 6, u guys may or may not know about nacas. Through that provision a/s are prescribed by central government. that was for 4 marks. can't u write for general differences between ifrs and as and need for convergence. its nothing but the advantages of having standards of accounts. for as rules 2006, can't u write those standards for general which are not applicable. Accounts, to be frank involves less hardwork because of the syllabus content. I haven't thought these many guys go on to say exam paper is really a blast. read everything but concentrate on very few important things before exams

CA NIKHIL KARIA (student) (95 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

how was mafa paper

priyanka narale (PCC student) (407 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

" My performance was worst. b4 exam I was very confident, but I don't know wat went wrong. Inspite of being prepared well I could not do problems related to AS 20 consolidation, & takeover problem. problems were very lenghthy. I won't get more than 30. I m no more interested in attempting other subjects now. "

Hay , dont do that mistake coz i did the same when i attempted PE1 exams n believe me the paper 4 which i wasnt confident, cleared it with good marks but i suffered in other papers coz of that n missed the exams by just 6 marks. that was my 2nd paper maths n affected mgt paper in which i was good enough...

dont lose hope...

"never cry over spoilt milk" thats what my father always tells me.....best luck

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

How was CA FInal MAFA paper today?

Vijay (CA) (254 Points)
Replied 04 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Can anyone provide me Final accounts papar.  

"

HI ALL
Dnot think to quiet
it happens in CA exams..i was also fruisted with my performance but now i am a CA, so dont worry
you can see Aunts, who never give up and reach the height where she wants to go.
accept the challenges and be ready for new rise

Devendra (Qualified Audit Assistant)   (521 Points)
Replied 04 November 2008

How was yesterday's MAFA paper ?

Gayathri (Chartered Accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 04 November 2008

MAFA was comparitevly good. it was lenghty as usual, but unlike a/c was not frustrating

CA.Aditya Malik (CA) (183 Points)
Replied 04 November 2008

Never Loose hope Becoz every night has a great morning ahead itself.So b prepared for ur next exams. God is with u always

(Guest)

Best  luck

(Guest)

HATS OFF TO U GUYS WHO ARE GIVING FINAL EXAMS AND HAVE TYM TO POST UR COMMENTS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: