How are Nov 2008 Exams goin??

ALL THE BEST FOR ALL STUDENTS APPEARING IN NOV. 2008 EXAM !!!

goooooodd

Can Anyone tell how was PE II - Auditing Paper of Nov. 2008? Is it Difficult?

I have given the PE II audit paper. It was simple. Only some of the cases in the first two questions were difficult. The rest was typical & predictable.

Hi Guys,

Don't loose hope. We'll do it in best way. A paper can be tough but not the all.

 

Best of Luck for rest of the papers.

 

Chak De Phatte

 how was pcc accounts and auditing paper?

 

n wht abt Auditing paper??

all the best for CA srudents for their exams

Auditing was an easy paer for both PCC and PE-2.

don't loose heart , i qualified in Nov'2007 attempt, i found my paper even not went good, but i secure 76 in accounts, so hope for the best and concentrate on next exams...

don't loose heart , i qualified in Nov'2007 attempt, i found my paper even not went good, but i secure 76 in accounts, so hope for the best and concentrate on next exams...

Dear Friends, Dont be nervous, give ur other exams with full energy. I fully agree with C V Suryam, i also faced the same like situation........

HI

Actually I am preparing for Final group 2. I actually taken leave from 1st to 16th nov for my exams. I could not concentrate 1st Ttheree days hence I come back to office now I am plaiing to take leave only on exam days as there will not be any change in end results, I feel like loosing the exams

Hi All,

Those who have had a tough paper of accounts shouldnt be nervous instead the should try to perform better in the next paper so that it gets compensated.pls never try to assess your paper after ur exam. its examiners job.ur duty is to prepare for the next..

wishing u all d best

 

 

 

best of luck for the futute papers..

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details