Easy Office
LCI Learning

How are Nov 2008 Exams goin??

Page no : 12

ChandraShekhar Pandey (CA Student) (126 Points)
Replied 15 November 2008

Dear friends, Never lose hope....Remember the dedication with which you joined this course, remember the boldness with which you took the decision to write the toughest ever exam, dont forget the hours you spend on study. Always expect a good result. Always be positive. If one exam was tough, look forward to make all the other exams score to compensate for this.

Some quotes to encourage u:

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Success doesn't come to you... you go to it.

A winner is one who accepts his failures and mistakes, picks up the pieces, and continues striving to reach his goals.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, nor a lack of knowledge, but rather its a lack of will

Good Luck on all the coming exams......Go Ahead, and tackle them with courage......

ChandraShekhar Pandey (CA Student) (126 Points)
Replied 15 November 2008

Dear friends, Never lose hope....Remember the dedication with which you joined this course, remember the boldness with which you took the decision to write the toughest ever exam, dont forget the hours you spend on study. Always expect a good result. Always be positive. If one exam was tough, look forward to make all the other exams score to compensate for this.

Some quotes to encourage u:

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Success doesn't come to you... you go to it.

A winner is one who accepts his failures and mistakes, picks up the pieces, and continues striving to reach his goals.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, nor a lack of knowledge, but rather its a lack of will

Good Luck on all the coming exams......Go Ahead, and tackle them with courage......

CA Pawan Goswami (CA) (2928 Points)
Replied 15 November 2008

All the best for exams to all of you.

ganesha (audit executive & Tax cons)   (20 Points)
Replied 16 November 2008

Hi all Dear Friends,

As Sir Annie told donnot discourage with your performences try hard and smell the flavour of succes soon ,

regards

GANESHA B S

R.Sai Krishnan (Student) (38 Points)
Replied 16 November 2008

Went on well except costin...

(Guest)

How was the idt paper today.......

Aspirant (Audit Assistant) (56 Points)
Replied 16 November 2008

tough for me. problems were few and so theory based.

(Guest)
PCC exams was good but lengthy enough. all papers was good but Accounts paper was too lengthy it could not be completet within time. rest was good
Originally posted by :abhashmishra
" VERY GOOD............. "

Anshuman Mishra (student) (30 Points)
Replied 18 November 2008

Accounts paper send my hopes to the luck. Any way still I hope I will become CA on 17.01.2008

(Guest)

I want Exam date of december last. for Capital Market and Derivatives.

(Guest)

I want Exam date of december last. for Capital Market and Derivatives.

(Guest)

Nov 08 exams r not touch but so easy. but it really requires full of confidnce.

Harish (student PCC) (31 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

hai guys,

always remember that after nov there is may and after every may there is a nov

no fears

always cheers

Jayashree. R (CA, CWA) (42 Points)
Replied 01 February 2009

Originally posted by :sagar
"

"Our glory is not in never failing but in raising every time we fail...'"
papper went tough does not mean you will have bad marks.. have faith and study for next paper... cheers

Life is full of experiences and take it as a experience and do ur best in future....All the best friends

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: