Easy Office
LCI Learning

How are Nov 2008 Exams goin??

Page no : 2

Gayathri (Chartered Accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

thanks a lot all of u 4 ur encouraging words. but I want to know wat went wrong with my preperation. while solving problems I got struck in middle & could not proceed further. but one thing is sure. compared to past 2 exams paper was really tough. In my 1st attempt in nov. 07 I had'nt studied anything but managed to score 34 in a/cs. this time preperation was almost ten times better, but I was not lucky.

Anyhow now I think I should attempt other papers.

Devendra (Qualified Audit Assistant)   (521 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

hi friends,

please keep in mind one most important thing..even if accounts paper was tough, don't think on that and concentrate on MAFA paper..when the paper is tough they will make lineant correction..so don't worry..try to crack MAFA paper..the other 2 papers of Audit and Law are really helpful in scoring and they will take to to 200..Don't loose hope.

jayaraman_satish (CA Practice ) (51 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

although i did not do well...paper was easy....i cud complete CFS,AS20,GVA & Fudn A/cs...due to my mistake in CFS had to redo the problem and dat consumed hell lot of time.otherwise i cud have done welll..anyway lets try to get past the other 3 papers...

(Guest)

hi friends yesterday was really a worst for me...i was able to do only GVA, fund statement and NBFC correctly... consolidation and amalgation only could complete 50%... i am not able to concentrate for mafa paper at all.. very discouraging..

MANISH BIJLANI (Service) (42 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

Can anyone provide me Final accounts papar.

sagar (CA Final) (379 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

"Our glory is not in never failing but in raising every time we fail...'"

papper went tough does not mean you will have bad marks.. have faith and study for next paper... cheers

deenadayal (Finance Manager) (102 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

Paper was lenghthy .It makes you tense and that leads to wrong answers.

CA. LAXMIKANT AGARWAL (Finance head) (74 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

winners don't quit.  So prepare for rest exam.--for student who has not done well in Ist paper and lost confidence.

jyoti singh (final student) (37 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

nothing to panic but a diff kind of paper

pavaman (Reconciliation Analyst) (72 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

hi everyone, how was the exam? isn't it too good?

today i'm very much inspired to get ready for the remaining papers with much more hopes. 

all the best!!!!!!!!!!! 

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 02 November 2008

All the best or the rest of the exams.

(Guest)
hi ppl never lose hope,this is just d beginning.whn i wrote my exams i was in d same mood too u never knw what happen until u get d results.only 1 imp thg is that be positive all d time  .never lose anytg js try hard 2 cover everytg,once u write d exam js 4get abt it n start concentrating on d next subject.all d best ppl

Ravi Kant (PCC Student) (40 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

All the BEST to all of our FRND

KP NANDA (CA-Final) (43 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

Good luck and as suggested by others sd.proceed to do well in next papers instead thinking abt the past.
    "

hyma (audit) (22 Points)
Replied 03 November 2008

hi everybody,

I wish all the best for all the exams.

Final accounts is  not the only paper to determine success. so be confident for other subjects.  may be getting around 40 here and in othres 60's around. so that u ll get thru.

so all the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: