How and where to purchase share transfer stamp in lucknow ?

Hi,

I am in a process of executing a share transfer deed for which I need to purchase share transfer stamp to be pasted on Form SH-4. I want to know where can I purchase these share transfer stamp in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh ?

Also I wish to know if the share transfer stamp is common for all over India ? Can I purchase the stamp in any state or city to use them on the Form SH-4 ?

If stamps are not common for whole country and they differ from state to state then the stamp should be purchased in the state of the transferor or the transferee ?

 

Replies (1)

Sir,

E stamping in lieu of physical share transfer stamps are allowed in all states?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details