Easy Office

High time to learn from Ankur Garg (Bhaiya)

Page no : 3

Anjna (student) (358 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Originally posted by : Devu 4 u

Originally posted by : Saritha and Vikas

Ya pulkit You are Fully Right....Ankur bayya is Not only Top 1 In CCI but also Top 1 In all our hearts..He is very good in nature....Missing u bro...Plzz come back for all of us...

swathi (student pcc) (584 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Ya pulkit You are Fully Right....Ankur bayya is Not only Top 1 In CCI but also Top 1 In all our hearts...Missing ..Plzz come back for all of us...

vijay (Accountant) (884 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Originally posted by : swathi

Ya pulkit You are Fully Right....Ankur bayya is Not only Top 1 In CCI but also Top 1 In all our hearts...Missing ..Plzz come back for all of us...

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Yes Fully Agree with Pulkit.... We can imagine his contribution from the rememberance of him in the mind of CCItes...

I render my best wishes to him and hope and love to see him back.

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

SPEECH LESS.....................................

no words can describe him...............gem of a person........................

though he is not active nw a days...............m sure he will come back soon.................

even sachin tendulkar needs a day off...............rest ............to come back evn stronger...............

ankur bhaiya will come bak..................

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Ankur ji contribution is wonderful !!

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

We love you Bhaiya and miss you a lot. Pls come back

very well written pulkit..........

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

What can i say about him. All the interactions i had with him on CCI we had lots of fun and banter. A very nice and down to earth person, always ready to help. Very jolly person with a pure heart. He is the person in respect most in CCI, not just because of his contribution to CCI but because of behaviours, the way he carried himself. A through gentleman. But i must say he took a very bad decision of leaving the CCI. Whatever the reason may be he should not have left the CCI. If any personal reason than its understandable but if he left just because of some stupid and useless member then he made a real mistake. He should have stayed here to protect this CCI family from such members rather than leaving CCI. Hope he realizes this and rejoin all of us again.

1 Like

Krishna (Article Assistant) (294 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

with all respect to the works of Mr ankur, i find comparing Mr.ankur with the contribution that of sachin's is highly unfair.. i may evoke some unfriendly comments.. but i believe in what i said.. its not even CLOSE. sachin's contributions will remain unparralleld. on;y some one really geat like a national hero or a person who can inspire MILLIONS can even come in that league!

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 25 March 2011

Krishna may be you have mis interpreted me.

I said Ankur ji has done the same work on CCI which Sir Sachin has done for our country.

Just imagine hw many members have got inspired from the works of Ankur ji !!

Ankur ji is himself a gr8 fan of Sir Sachin so definitely both can never be equal.

I just commented on his style and dedication.

Sir Sachin is serving India selflessly and in the same way Ankur ji has served this platform without asking anything in return.

2 Like

Krishna (Article Assistant) (294 Points)
Replied 26 March 2011

okai Pulkit.. in that sense you are rite!

1 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 26 March 2011

I will say. . .we all need to follow sachin and we no need to compare sachin with other. . .ankur sir is cci hero when sachin is whol world hero. We should always remember our national heros. Cheers
4 Like

jatin (ICWA and CS student) (407 Points)
Replied 26 March 2011

Originally posted by : CS Ankur Srivastava

Yes Fully Agree with Pulkit.... We can imagine his contribution from the rememberance of him in the mind of CCItes...

I render my best wishes to him and hope and love to see him back.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 27 March 2011

First of all, Would like to thank Pulkit for writing such a wonderful words about Dearest Ankur Bro.

Whenever I read any post or article regarding Ankur Bhaiya I realy feel to cry…

Almost from last three months I am missing my lovely brother so much I know all of my CCI friends are facing the same…

In CCI he is just a more than real brother to me, he corrected me many times n shown me the right path always

He was always there when I was feeling very down, he inspired me many times

I  initially  may asked him  more than 100 of silly questions , but he always replied me with smiling face, same way he helped many of my CCI friends with smiling face.

As said by Pulkit he just like CCI Google for all New comers for any types of queries

What an amazing personality…we rarely  find such a GREAT people around us…

In spite of having such amazing personality, he is very down to earth, very helping nature, having great sense of humor, many more remarkable qualities in one person…really CCI is lucky one have him.

Ankur Bro is Not only TOP in CCI, he Secured Top place in all our hearts too…

Dear bro you will always keep shining in all of our hearts forever…

Please come back, CCI Family is incomplete without you…badly missing ur guidance n blessings…

I Hope Hamari Aasu Unthak Paunchegi,,,aur vo jaldi laut ayenge

ANKUR GARG IS THE ANOTHER NAME OF CCI

8 Like

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 27 March 2011

Ya San.. But may be some personal reason. . . Hope so they will come soon

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: