Easy Office

High time to learn from Ankur Garg (Bhaiya)

Page no : 5

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 10 January 2012

Nd finally he is back..........

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Thanks a lot dear Pulkit for all the kind words...

3 Like

(Guest)

This post put me into tears... , I really have no words...

Ankur sir, I have seen you always on the home page, seeing your top score, wished always to see your words, your posts again, You must be really really special, and one of a kind.., Its my honour to meet you through CCI, All the very best to you sir, Keep motivating us,

@ Pulkit, I am so sorry, I couldnt get a chance to know about you, Thanks to Parashar.. made us know about you.., with this post I can say...Ankur sir is lucky to have you as his student...

Today I came to know about two great personalities..., God bless you.. Happy days always...

@ Parashar, many thanks to you..

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

Dear Harini Sis…

Thanks a lot for your kind words. But honestly in CCI everybody is playing his/her part and I am one of them. So there is nothing great about it but this platform CCI is great.

Pulkit is a very special friend like brother to me. I know him (in CCI) from the very beginning of his journey. As a writer or as a person his growth was exceptional.

Wish everyone all the best.

Regards

3 Like

CS vanita (cs) (152 Points)
Replied 15 May 2012

Thanks for coming back Ankur Sir.... I am also the one of  your admirer, missing you in Caclub.

Jayaanth (B.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 21 September 2013

Sir please help me.(student)

Sir, i had completed b.com. i have due in language(kannada) in 4th semester. It takes one more year to clear the same so that i will be able to register for executive after one year... So , though i have good base over accounting subjects .. can i register for CS foundation now or executive after 1 year... please i'm waiting for your earliest reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: