GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)     24 March 2011

High time to learn from Ankur Garg (Bhaiya)

HIGH TIME TO LEARN FROM ANKUR GARG (BHAIYA)

8.05 PM, 24TH March, 11 -

Sir Sachin Tendulkar has just completed 18000 runs in one day cricket :) in a crucial QF Match against Aussies  (Sachin’s Fav. Opponent)

Man what an impact this man has in Indian Cricket !!  

While thinking of Sachin the only picture that comes into my mind is of my Elder bro and Numero Uno of CCI – Ankur Garg.

"Every legend, moreover, contains its residuum of truth, and the root function of language is to control the universe by describing it"

Ankur Garg 

His records are unmatchable just like our Sachin.

Have a look at the below mentioned figures:-

57507 Points, 7572 thanks & 7539 replies in expert section that too when he is offline since Jan 1, 11.    

HIS REWARDS IN CCI:

WowWow

RECENTLY HE HAS BEEN AWARDED FOR FAVORITE OF THE CLUB (2010-11)

Company Secretary, Mcom, LLB and a gold medalist from his college

days. Presently he is working as a Company Secretary and handling all kinds of

Secretarial matters including Stock Exchange (NSE, BSE) Compliances.

But the best thing about him is his nature. He is a very humble and helpful person.

He is the source of inspiration for all the new members at CCI.

When most of the members comment on the post by seeing the name of Author, he was the only person who used to comment on the post of new members and encourage them to write more.

I still remember that I got only 4 comments on my first post and one of them was from Ankur Bhaiya. He asked me to make some necessary changes in my post and post it again in articles section.

And you know what it got selected in articles section and you can imagine the feeling one gets on writing his first article.

Sachin never talks and let his bat do the talk. In the same way he always responded his critics with his posts and dedication towards this platform.

90% of the present contributors (including me) are here just because of guidance and love they got from him.

We used to disturb him with our silly queries but he always replied to all of us with the smile on his face.        

He is a person with a Golden Heart and a calm mind. Whenever we feel any problem he suddenly used to appear just like Alladin ka Jin and solve it.

I have given him three more names –

Encyclopedia of CCI, Google of CCI and male version of Mother Teresa.

He was not limited to any particular genre and has contributed in almost all the sections of CCI forums.

On one hand he writes on Corporate Presentation and on other he contributes in Story and Humour section.

His exam tips and ATLAS method is still the best that you can get on this club.

If you wanna search Auditing and Law related articles or files then you will definitely hit his profile.

He has also posted on value of relationship, explained us the style of Mr. Warren Buffet, leaning from ant, emphasized the importance of parents, gave lectures on stress management and also gave us health tips.

If I start discussing his work then it will end in 2012.

My sincere request

So in the end I just wanna say that if you liked this write-up then instead of thanking me or this post just visit the profile of Ankur  Bhaiya and press the thank user button.

Please don’t post any comment on this post but only write about Ankur Bhaiya so that we all can know what importance he has in your life.

If you didn’t like this post then my writing skills are solely responsible for it and not the persona of this legend.    

We love you Bhaiya and misses you a lot. Pls come back

"I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to"

With this I am signing off

Regards 

Pulkit

Ankur Bhaiya's Thoughts

Always be happy Guys…Help others…Work hard…

Avoid shortcuts…Success is just round the corner !!!

Ankur Bhaiya’s contribution:-

/forum/completion-of-two-years--119271.asp

65 Replies

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)     24 March 2011

Friends I have choosen this title because second last article written by Ankur Bhaiya was on Sir Sachin Tendulkar with the title

"HIGH TIME TO LEARN FROM SACHIN TENDULKAR"

OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS LEGEND SERIES:

ARTICLE ON LEGENDS OF CCI PARTI-I

Article On Legends Of CCI Part-2

Article On LEGENDS of CCI part-3

Article On LEGENDS of CCI part-4

4 Like
Vikas Gupta

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     24 March 2011

Ya pulkit You are Fully Right....Ankur bayya is Not only Top 1 In CCI but also Top 1 In all our hearts..He is very good in nature....Like You whenever I had problems every time  I first ask Bayya for the solution...Even mai apni sab guzza uspar karthi dhi..fir b bayya mujse sorry kahatha dha..Missing u bro...Plzz come back for all of us...

4 Like
CA Madhukiran Reddy

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     24 March 2011

Frankly Speaking Pulkit,

This article is not written by You

The love and affection by You towards Ankur sir has write up this article.

Very Wonderful, we all love you Ankur Bhaiya

Featured member

Pls come Back waiting for You Bhaiya.

5 Like
CA. ANKUR JAIN

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....)     25 March 2011

YES ankur garg sir is godfather of CCI so plsssssssssssss come back and guide us............

1 Like
M. N. JHA

M. N. JHA (CA)     25 March 2011

Pls come Back

THANKS PULKIT BROTHER 

1 Like
Radhika  Pai

Radhika Pai (CA(Final))     25 March 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

We used to disturb him with our silly queries but he always replied to all of us with the smile on his face.        

He is a person with a Golden Heart and a calm mind. Whenever we feel any problem he suddenly used to appear just like Alladin ka Jin and solve it.

I have given him three more names –

Encyclopedia of CCI, Google of CCI and male version of Mother Teresa. 

Very well written, Pulkit about our GREAT LEGEND MR. ANKUR GARG. I like the above lines written about him. That's really TRUE.  He was the first one to accept my friend request. Once, I had asked him in PM " How do you manage your day?" He had written " Jo Dil ne kaha, mein wahi karta hoon.(I do whatever my heart says).I miss him a lot on CCI. His presence is a blessing for us. Hope he comes back soon.

2 Like
Devadas K S

Devadas K S (One life one Dream)     25 March 2011

Originally posted by : Saritha and Vikas

Ya pulkit You are Fully Right....Ankur bayya is Not only Top 1 In CCI but also Top 1 In all our hearts..He is very good in nature....Missing u bro...Plzz come back for all of us...

1 Like
Bharath

Bharath (C.A,C.S)     25 March 2011

GREAT WORDS ABT ANKUR SIR YAAR,..

VERY NICE,...

GODFATHER OF CCI,.......

GLAD TO C YOU BACK PULKIT,...

1 Like
Lekshmi

Lekshmi (Chartered Accountant)     25 March 2011

The great management guru, Peter F Drucker commented on leadership like this -

"Leadership is not magnetic personality, that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not "making friends and influencing people", that is flattery. Leadership is lifting a person's vision to higher sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations."

Do we need to say anything more??
Everything about Ankurji is summed up in the above words!!!!!

5 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : INDIA WILL WIN SEMI FINAL

Pls come Back

THANKS PULKIT BROTHER 

1 Like
Divya Agarwal

Divya Agarwal (Sr. Account Officer)     25 March 2011

yes pls come back Ankur gupta.

RAMA KRISHNA

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)     25 March 2011

Please come back Ankur Sir, we all are waiting for U

1 Like

(Guest)

To Ankur Garg Bhaiya.....its my badluck that i didnt get to know u as a person till now...cos u have been offline since 1 jan 11...I hear so much about u from all my friends,when i see the love they have for u....i can truly imagine wat a wonderful person u r, but like everyone here at CCI....im missing u too, n above all im eager to see my bhaiya online soon.......my bro u must not be even knowing me,im just one of ur  admirers...not bcos u r d top member of CCI.....but bcos of who u r ,a person with a golden heart and a beautiful nature.

4 Like
Ram Avtar Singh

Ram Avtar Singh (Nagari Sultanpur U.P.Delhi)     25 March 2011

Please Come back ankur ji we are waiting for you.

Aa Laut Ke Aaja Mere Meet

Tujhe Mere Geet Bulate Hain

Mera Soona Padha Re CCI

Barse Gagan Mere Barse Nayan

Dekho Tarse Hai Man Ab To Aaja

Sheetal Pavan Yeh Lagaye Agan

O Sajan Ab To Mukhada Dikha Ja

Toone Bhali Re Nibhai Preet