Help needed

Hey frnsss I need help, I want a transfer from my current place of articleship, I ve completed 4 mnths so can I take a transfer nw, or I hv to wait n do it aftr completing 6 mnths, is dere ne such rule.....? N also cn I sit at home aftr takin transfer for sum tym n den join another firm or I hv to imeediately join it? Plssss help urgent
Replies (6)
You have to wait and do it after completing 6 months and you can sit at home after taking transfer for sometime and then join another suitable firm

Yogesh is right..You can not take transfer in first 6 months and last 12 months.After it if you would not join any firm then it will be counted as leave..

 

also see the post by ICAI for more clauses

 

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4457

 

https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=4639

There is no such rule a student cannot take transfer in the first 6 months.

 

Articleship is freely transferrable during the first year. However, your principal should agree for that

 

Hey are u sure dere is no such rule, coz m really confused, n thanx guys, I sincerely need help nw :) thanks a lot

yes, there is no such rule a student cannot take transfer in the first 6 months.

please refer this link: https://220.227.161.86/19592announ10698.pdf

Hey thanx a lot ya, nw m relieved :D

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details