Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help me with IPCC conversion

Page no : 2

jhansi (student) (66 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

Hi..

friends i too have same doubt whether the orientation has to be completed before the exam or then when to attend. i also had one more doubt i have to convert to ipcc and then go for exam application or in the meanwhile can i submit the exam application. plz help me plz

Bhargav ( MBA, C.A. Final) (94 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

@ Kanchan Kumar Singh

plz, first go through above discussion and than post here if having any query.

with this you got what you need.

and those who spend time for help, cover those who really need.

Thank you......

Rock (student) (1518 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear Jhansi, you dont need to do Orientation Programme....

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Important Announcement -

https://icai.org/resource_file/20130announ060810a.pdf

Attached File : 42 20130announ060810a.pdf downloaded: 97 times

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

conversion fee is rs1500 if he comleted cct or else 1500+plus for cct 2000.

ajay (Article Assitant) (51 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Modify

pe2 to  ipcc

conversion fee is rs1500

if he comletes cct

or else

1500+plus for cct rs 2000.=rs 3500

dont belive out dated information provided by the members of this blog

this 100%correct information im providing for pe2 students

to remove thier confusion regarding  conversion fee.

old registration number willbe continues after conversion.

actually it was rs8000 but is reduced to rs1500 for benefit of students of pe2 or ca intermediate.

it is advice and request to the blog members to remove thier misleading incorrect and out dated information from this blog regarding conversion fee details.

from 6th august 2010 onward orientation programe fee is exmpted for pe2 students.

my motive  is to  provide correct and uptodate information to the vistors and members of the site .

hence thier is no need of confusion!!!!!!!!!!

thanking u,

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

TOTAL FEES TO B PAID  FOR CONVERSION IS RS.1500(cost of study materials) ONLY.OREINTATION PROGRAMME IS WAIVED OFF FOR PE2 STUDENTS CONVERTING TO IPCC.

I SHALL  ATTACH THE FILE REGARDING LATESTEST ANNOUNCMENT BY ICAI FOR CLARIFICATION!!

Attached File : 54 exempt.pdf downloaded: 97 times

Replied 11 August 2010

@ to bhargav..hope ur doubts r cleared.u can also simultaneoulsy register for  exams to b eligible for nov 2010.last date is 26-08-2010..

Kanchan Kumar Singh (CA FINAL) (69 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Dear Friends

Thanks for yours valuable information regarding the conversion from PE-II to IPCE. But I have another querries relating to IPCE papers appearing in Nov 10.

I have cleared Group I and got exemption in Income Tax & CST of PE-II. BUt Now I only have to appear in UNIT-8 of IPCE which include Costing & FM, Taxation and Information Technology SM. My question is as I have already got exemption in Tax that means only Costing & FM and Information Technology and SM in IPCE will have to appeared.

PLS CLEAR MY DOUBTS. AWAITING FOR YOUR EARLY REPLY.

BY TK CR.

Ravindra (Student) (45 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

i came to pe2 on the basis of graduation my last attempt is may 2009. Now can i convert into ipcc. What is the last date for convertion into ipcc. Can any one help me on this please....

Replied 14 August 2010

@ RAVINDRA

yes u can convert to ipcc,al u hav to fill in ipcc conversion form by paying rs.1500.if u hav not completed ur ITT programme then rs.2000 has to b paid also..

once converted u can apply for nov exams 2010 by applying for the same exam form (phyisical or online form).last date is 26th of aug without late fee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: