Help me to learn to trade stocks!!!

 

I am a newbie in this and would like to know about trading stocks where you can earn huge profits (as I have read online).I have been looking for an online resource to teach me the tips and tricks of the stock market but there have been not any good as far as I have known. Please help me to find any good online resource which can educate me in this arena.

 

Thanks in advance!!!

Replies (3)

 

I don’t have much knowledge about this but I do know a good system that my friend uses to trade stocks and that really works for him. That one teaches him how to trade and as well as he makes money from that….so that is an all in [url=http://www.daytradingpro.com/] stock trading system [/url] for anyone that needs to trade stocks.

 

Hope you find this useful.

Listen there are 4 ways of trading,----

 

1) Fundamental Analysis

2) Technical Analysis

3) Sentimental Analysis

4) Global Analysis

 

All types of analysis are the combination of all!

You can explore each of three deeply and then it will be easy for you to go further into the study of the stock market!!

There are some people who specialize in only one, some in two, and are trading successfully!!

Within each of three, you will find many topics

The stock market is very fast, but you have to find, what is useful and what is not.

Trading is not about to analyze in every way, but it’s like a game of probabilities and priority

Good luck

 

Stock Tips | Currency Tips

Thanks,, Juhi for clearing my confusion related to trade and all these analyses are very necessary for every stock trader and I appreciate to this information.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details