Heart touching experience

(Guest)

A heart touching experience...........
Today it was on an around 8 pm in the evening. I was leaving from my office. In fact it was a client office. I generally used to leave therefrom at 6.30 or 7 in the evening. It takes me more than an hour to reach me home from there. I usually go home by an auto. So today also, i was just searching for an auto. Generally no one go by the meter, so they just demand whatever their comes in their mouth. Generally in meter, 100 or 110 comes, but they straight away demands more than 150. So i was also expecting the same today. When i reach the main road from where, i generally takes the auto, no auto was coming. So i decided to move ahead a bit and took a walk therefrom. After 5m, i reached another crossing and saw a auto was standing there. I reached to the auto, but the driver was not there. I saw a person, who was looking like a driver was coming at me. He was a handicapped. He was only having a single leg. He came at me and asked me politely where you want to go, sahab ji? I told him about the destination and he told me, sir meter is not working, i will take 100rs. I told him, bhai itna kamm kyun maang raha hai, chal thik hai, baithta hun, dekh lenge jo sahi banega main de dunga tere ko.

i sat in the auto and we were going towards the destination. after 10m, he lightened a cigarette. After sometime, i asked him, kya krte ho tum?
He was near about 16 years old. He told me, sir 10th ke xams diye hain, result ka wait kr rha hun.
I: to fir auto kyun chalate ho?
He: sir, paise ki tangi hai isliye?
I: ye paanw kharab kaise hua?
HE: sir, polio ki wajah se?

I: ghar me kaun kaun hai?
He: mummy, papa aur main.

after an hr we reached at the destination. I asked him, kitna dun?
He: sahab jo samjh me aaye de do.
I gave him 150 and he returned me back a 20rs note.

I again sat at the back side and told him "bhai mere, paanw se lachaar ho fir bhi, itni mehnat krte ho, padh bhi rhe ho, bahut achee baat hai, but bhai, ye cigarette kyun pite ho? bhagwan ne aise hi tmhare sath itna dokha kia hai aur ab tum apne aap ke sath dokha kr rhe ho. Kabhi socha hai us maa pe kya bitegi, jab wo is tambaaku ke karan tumhe marta dekhegi to?
He started crying and promised me ki sir aaj se kabhi cigarette nahin piunga?
I gave him my card and told him, padhna aur khub padhna. aur agar zindagi me meri kabhi jarurat pade to mujhe phone karna, main dunga tumhe padhne ke lie paise?

I gave him 200 more rs and asked him to have a cup of milk everyday and never ever smoke again.

this is what i faced today. uski help karke mann me itna sukun mila ki kya bataun yaaron.
Bhagwan ne humne itna dia hai, kyu na kisi ke madad ke kaam aayen apne.
apni wajah se agar ek addmi bhi sahi raaste pe chal nikle to samjhna zindagi ka maksad pura ho gaya.