haha haha hehe......

What is the difference between men and pigs?
Pigs don't turn into men when they drink.



Q: What's the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?
A: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.

 


Mother: So, you want to become my son-in-law?
Boy: Not really, but I don't see any other way to marry your daughter



Q: Why dogs don't marry?
A: Because they are already leading a dog's life!



Q: What's the diff between mother & wife?
A: One woman brings into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.



Boss: I'll give you 3000 per month and in three months, I'll raise it to
6000. So when would you like to start?
Santa: In 3 months.



A recent study showed that the average husband only actually speaks to his wife about thirty-seven minutes each week.
Well, yeah, I can believe that, I mean just how long does it take to say "Uh-huh" or "Yes dear" or "I'm sorry" ?

 


Pilot asking permission to land said, "Guess who?"
Controller switches the field lights off and replied
, "Guess where!"

*******

 

 
 
 
 |  
 
| 
 
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......
 
 
 
 
 
 
     

Replies (2)

funny

nice...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details