gst will be applicable on part payment of flat sale for which CC issued?

A flat Sale before GST for RS 25 lacs against which I got payment of only 5 lacs before 1st july 2017 on these 5 lacs I charged service tax to the buyer. After GST but before CC I got RS 15 lacs, my query is that after CC I got RS 5 lacs should I charged GST or not on these 5 lacs which I got after CC??
Replies (1)
Yes , you have to charge GST on 5lac even though it was reced after CC , because GST is not applicable on the flat on which whole consideration for particular flat is reced after CC , but as in your case you have already reced 15lac after GST & before Cc

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details