Ecommerce releted

I have created a seller account on Meesho without GST but now there is no sale in plastic category. If I do register my business in msme (udhaym reg ) .so can I sell water bottles, ice creams in plastic category? Please reply
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
MSME or Udyam registration alone does not remove GST requirements on Meesho. Sellers without GST can usually sell only within their state in eligible categories. Plastic items like water bottles, containers, and lunch boxes may be sold intrastate, subject to Meesho policy.

  • GST Rule: Selling on Meesho without GST limits the user to intrastate sales only; MSME registration does not bypass this.

  • Water Bottles: Permissible within the state under current non-GST enrollment rules.

  • Ice Cream: Highly impractical for Meesho due to the mandatory requirement of an FSSAI license and the lack of specialized cold-chain logistics on the platform.

Sir I want to sell plastic items like water bottles, plastics containers, lunch boxes in my state only .If I make an msme I'd , can I sell it on Meesho? Please reply 🙏

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details