Gst set off : vehicle gst and it services gst, possible?

Hi,

I own IT services company which is still a proprietary firm. I have the GST number and I receive GST tax amount (18%) from my clients for very invoice

I have decided to buy a car for my personal use. Car has 28% GST.

My query, can I set off IT services GST which I receive from my client with the car GST?

(My IT services company is proprietary and uses my own PAN)

Thanks in advance

--

Mahesh

 

Replies (1)
No.
GST paid on purchase of car is not allowed to any person (except specified persons) and you and your IT service company or firm both not covered in the specified persons.
so you cannot claim ITC on purchase of car.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details