gst query

is it mandatory to mention documents issued in gstr1
Replies (7)
yes it is mandatory
I filed without mentioning
When i uploading SEZ invoice in GSTR-1 for the month Jan 18 port is showing error saving
pls suggest me
It's not mandatory...
By mistakenly I filed gstr-3b nil for the month of February 2018 today. But is not nil return...there are sale and purchase.so kindly give solution how can I reopen 3b

you can correct it in next gstr 3b.

Next gstr3b will for March month...but I want to file feb return with details which mistakenly filed nil return

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details