Gst invoice

Hello,

I am into manufacturing of plastic goods . My client sends me PO of say 100 pcs worth Rs 1000/- .My client wants me to send this 100 pcs in part delivery but is asking me to raise GST invoice for full amount during first delivery.

My question here is :

If I send my client full invoice during the first part of delivery is that ok .Also if I have already send him full invoice how do I send the other remaining deliveries as there will no Invoice to be raised as I had already raised the Invoice for Full supply and is getting money in advance.

I am bit confused here and wanted to have guidance on this .

Awaiting replies .

Thanks

Ameet

 

 

Replies (2)
Don't wory just add a challan along with your invoice mention ur details of invoice in challan like invoice no. and you can easily send your goods
Sorry for Wrongly reply by me...

(I am bit confused here....) It's not for Your confuse. Bcoz, You have knowledge it's exactly wrong as per above...

So, No way for clearing Your Doubt/Confuse*. Bcoz, It's not a Mistake and It's not notified any law. So and So we can't give exact solution for this....

Balance Quantity will be send with Invoice... Otherwise Consider Your Customer as Your 1st Invoice.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details