- One Educational Society is running a Homeopathy Medical College and not having any GST registration. The place is in Tanuku, West Godavari District of Andhra Pradesh.
- Now it is planning to purchase machinery to manufacture Covid-19 immunity medicine.
- The medicine producing from that machinery is intended for free distribution of the entire nation.
- As per the notification 12/2017, society is in the opinion that it can get exemption from the GST on the machinery that is going to purchase. Please clarify the same.
- Then what documents to be submitted to machinery supplier to supply without GST.
- Is it necessary to provide GST exemption certificate? to the Machinery supplier. Then what is the procedure to get the said certificate under GST Act.
Pls give the clarification immediately.