Grp1 or Grp 2 or Both ???

(Guest)

Group 1 or group 2 or both ???

This is the most crucial question which comes into the mind of every CA student.well I guess so … bcz  my frns had such prob with this question . they were asking me like … palak yr what should I do ? should I jst giv first group or second or both ?? my ans was ……

Concisely this is such a kind of question jo ki almost exam dene tak sabke mind me chalta hai.

Well its jst not about my frns it was me also who had the same issue bcz of some .. spl reasons, but apne ko to dil ki sunne ki adat hai ..to sochne ka kaam nahi aata . thankfully isliye I didn’t get confuse with this ans.i simply did what my heart said.

Come to the basic q .

How should  a person really decide what group should b attempted ??

Lets see how the situation goes on for the first time when this question being raised in mind .our group is decided by all this process.

Parents ----this is the category of the person whom we really take advise frm ..our parents , elders ..or who so ever whom we trust blindly. In short …jinki opinion he hamare decision ka half base cover karti hai .E.g .. my bro has given both groups n cleared with gud marks ,..ultimately ..mind opinion becomes ..i should also do like tht. I should follow the steps of my elders.

FRNS----this is the most powerful force to change ur decision directly or indirectly . how ?? lets illustrate …

indirctly                   I hav decided with both group n my best frn is totally focused on first group . n also preparing very well .its easy to get diverted with the idea .. like I should also giv only 1 grp .

Directly                    ur frn is giving 1 st group n he /she convinces u it’s a nice idea. N u jst do the same .

Teachers --- our guide who teach us ,..bcz they also know the real capacity of ours.so unki opinion bhi to value karti hai na…

Other ---  mano chahe nan a mano.. IT’S A fact tht every person decision is being depend upon the ca stats..like grp1 wale jyada pass hue ya grp 2 wale

Now what >>>>>>

As per the dia ,…every person opinion is so different. Choose kare to kya kare ?? who  is more  r8 ?? who wil tell this ??

Result ____question remains the same >>>kaun sa grp ??

Isliye almost exam tak ye q waise ka waisa hi atka rehta hai .

NOW WHATS THE REMEDY….”””

Ø Confidence

o   Check out d subject u r most confident about

Ø Capacity

o   Ur own capacity to handle the sub

Ø Time

o   This is the most  imp factor bcz even u knw every sub of both grp bt u don’t hav time 2 prepare both grps then ..ur whole strategy b fail n u couldn’t giv ur best in both . whereby jst bcz of focusing on 1 grp u may pass with gud marks.

Lets some1 situation is as like >>>>

Assuming tht the person has decided to  giv first group . he wil not go with the other group.but here are also problems like accounts n costing.so he should do like ….

o   give more focus on the most tough subject by taking help frm all elders…

o   make a guideline to tackle it n more focus on more imp subjects.

o   The easiest subject should b the strength of the student by getting exemption into it.

o   Don’t forget to work according to ur plan bcz many plan bt couldn’t b able to wrk acd to tht.

o   Prefer each sub equally bcz u need to pass in every sub.

o   Jst bcz tax n law seems 2 u easy doesn’t mean to ignore their value.

Regards..

Palak..