Go Kiss the World!!!!!

Dear Friends,

Some days ago I acidentally read a speech by former mindtree consulting CoChairman Subroto Bagchi given in IIM Bangalore. I presume that it is one amongst the leagues of finest speeches ever made.

Pls follow the link to read this wonderful peice. I hope you will appreciate it.

https://www.mindtree.com/subrotobagchi/iim-bangalore-speech/

 

I tried to put it into article format, mentioning all contributory names but I believe CAclubindia board didn't approve it.

However you can directly read the speech by going to link.

May God bless you all.

 

Beast Regards

CA.D.K.Chaturvedi

kalppcareers @ gmail.com

Kalpp Careers

 

Replies (4)

tnq                                     

Very Very Very Inspiring....thanq so much for sharing!!!

You can also visit his blog.

He has been at senior most levels in corporate and talks about things from a perspective higher than ours.

thnx 4 sharing.......:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details