Gmcs advice

 

Hello all. I want to take an advice about GMCS. I will give my CA Final 2nd group in May 12 and I wanted to do my GMCS just after that in avialale batch from Vishwasnagar, New Delhi. I keep checking NIRC site for update, but till a day before yesterday, there was no announcement regarding batch. Now, when I saw tomorrow, then there was batch and it was full already :-(.
Now, I don't know what to do. Either I should wait for the upcoming batch in Vishwanagar only or should I go for GMCS in other centers of Delhi and NCR now.
Also, when I checked earlier in January, there were 2-3 centeres of Vishwasnagar, but tomorrow only 1 was seen.
Please advice what should be done. Thanks.
Replies (1)

BROTHER 

 

i WAS ALSO IN WAITING FOR THE SAME AND AT LAST  I GOT REGISTERED ON

02.03.12 AT ABOUT 11 PM

ON 1.3.12 THEIR WAS NO BATCH DETAILS 

BUT ON 2.3.12 AT 10.30 pm THERE WAS ONLY 1 SEAT REMAININ G ON WHICH I GET REGISTRATION 

SO I SUGGEST U TO WAIT FOR SOME TIME FOR UPCOMING  BATCHES

AND DONOT FORGOT TO GET THE DD ISSUED BEFORE REGISTRATION

 BECAUSE U SHOLD HAVE DD BEFORE REGISTRATION FOR GMCS AS DD DETAILS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FILED IN THE FORM

PLEASE BOOK MARK THE LINK GIVEN BELOW TO STAY UPDATED REGARDING UPCOMING GMCS BATCHES

https://www.nircstudent.org/gmcs/

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details