EASYOFFICE

Girish Ahuja 13 Module set for direct taxes

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : D н ! я σ √
Hi priya, agreed that u've got that common sense of recognising book for urself...

But, as such, its only for u, may be someone can like another book, according to his/her understanding... So, though GIRISH AHUJA is best (according to u).., i think V K SINGHANIA is also best (may be from someone else's perspective)....

So, its not only the authors who have get variance in knowledge, teaching and making things understand.., its we too, our intellectual, concept clarity, way of understanding varies from each other

yes...i have nowhere said girish ahuja is THE best...i have just mentioned it only from personal perspectove..please seemy posts earlier...also i said other books are also good and i never denied that vk singhania or manoharan are good....

but one thumbrule is the easier and user friendly the book is, the better it is for a student....unless the student wants to break his or her head on decoding what the author has written...

(Guest)
Hi priya, agreed that u've got that common sense of recognising book for urself...

But, as such, its only for u, may be someone can like another book, according to his/her understanding... So, though GIRISH AHUJA is best (according to u).., i think V K SINGHANIA is also best (may be from someone else's perspective)....

So, its not only the authors who have get variance in knowledge, teaching and making things understand.., its we too, our intellectual, concept clarity, way of understanding varies from each other

yes...i have nowhere said girish ahuja is THE best...i have just mentioned it only from personal perspectove..please seemy posts earlier...also i said other books are also good and i never denied that vk singhania or manoharan are good....

but one thumbrule is the easier and user friendly the book is, the better it is for a student....unless the student wants to break his or her head on decoding what the author has written...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

See this is ur own thinking, may be u find it difficult to cop up wid other books and wasting time in decoding the language of author....

And someone else can easily get that point very easily.... So rather than taking it personally, i think it should be kept on general basis....

(Guest)

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

I think i got that all in first one only... what was the need to repeat it thrice priya...?? :-|

:-D lolz.., just kiddin..

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

Yes... Priya... Yogendra Banger has also authored direct tax book... Good one... But i dont suggest you to change authors... Stick to a book which u feel is good... Yogendra Bangar has also authored a compilation book of direct taxes... All past questions answered according to the latest assessment year... U may refer it... hey, u mentioned some 13 modules book... Is it available in market....?

CA Vivek (CA , CS) (71 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

gys please dont fight as CA dont fight with each other its Lawer who fight with each other

So grow up and behave like professionals

And i like girish ahuja module i have studied from that book so please no comment on  the book

CA Vivek (CA , CS) (71 Points)
Replied 06 January 2010

gys please dont fight as CA dont fight with each other its Lawer who fight with each other

So grow up and behave like professionals

And i like girish ahuja module i have studied from that book so please no comment on  the book

(Guest)
See this is ur own thinking, may be u find it difficult to cop up wid other books and wasting time in decoding the language of author....

And someone else can easily get that point very easily.... So rather than taking it personally, i think it should be kept on general basis....

Dhirav...its ok..cool...I never mentioned that anywhere that I HAD any problem decoding the language..i just mentioned it genreally.

I pressed the message three times as it did not go so the same message appeared thrice...

nowhere have i taken it personally...do not think because my message appears thrice...im taking it personally....also girish ahujaji is not my chachaji or nanaji to support him or that vinod Guptaji or VKsinghaniaji slapped em to be  eneimes with them...nothing like that...this is just a discussion and we indians can have a healthy dscussion instead of grovelling at the professor's feets for everything...it also keeps them on their toe and makes them give out better books each attempt...if no one complains or says anythign critical or does not praise(and induce jjealousy among other authors...they are humans not gods as some students see them...) the students would be taken for a ride.already our icai,members,uttamprakashji,etc take us for a ride....i dotn want more....

so peace dhirav....im cool with u...u are intelligent,i know...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vivek
Yes... Priya... Yogendra Banger has also authored direct tax book... Good one... But i dont suggest you to change authors... Stick to a book which u feel is good... Yogendra Bangar has also authored a compilation book of direct taxes... All past questions answered according to the latest assessment year... U may refer it... hey, u mentioned some 13 modules book... Is it available in market....?

yes,it is available in market....i bought it on an impulse in chennai(some bookstore by name Sitaaraman book shop or Janakiraman bookshop i forgot!) when i went to see my uncle in chennai... and he took me to the bookstore he knew in that city...stationed there with our family....i think its available in our delhi too...i guess in chennai every1 buys tnmanoharan or padhukas becoz that was beign sold like hotcakes when i went to browse there....but girish ahuja 13 modules set is rs.800 and so no chennaite was willing to dole out such big sum...i guess ;)

bangar book is also good....mainbook has gud caselaws...after rahul mentioned abt it in our group...i went and checked it out....but im sticking with girish ahuja...

by the way,i was not fighting or anything...jsut discussing...do take it cool..

Replied 07 January 2010

Hi, Priya... I was not fight with you....!!!! I am different "Vivek"....!!!! (Vivek who is fighting with you is a different person....!!!) So dont get confused..... ok...?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vivek
Hi, Priya... I was not fight with you....!!!! I am different "Vivek"....!!!! (Vivek who is fighting with you is a different person....!!!) So dont get confused..... ok...?

oh ok...sorry! so many viveks in this forum that any1 will get confused...sorry

ejaz naiyer (C.A. FINAL) (293 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

dosto i m a little bit confused after reading all ur comments. i have to purchase a book for dt. i m going to buy T.N.Manoharan.

Replied 08 January 2010

Announcement - Information Technology Act ( Amended 2008) Relevant for students of Final (Old) and Final (New) Syllabus - (08-01-2010)
The Information Technology Act 2000 is covered under Chapter 14 of Paper 6: MICS ( Final Old ) and Chapter 10 of Paper 6: Information Systems Control and Audit ( Final New ) course.
With proliferation of information technology enabled services such as e-governance, ecommerce and e-transactions, protection of personal data and information and implementation of security practices and procedures relating to these applications of electronic communications have assumed greater importance and they require harmonization with the provisions of the Information Technology Act. Further, protection of Critical Information Infrastructure is pivotal to national security, economy, public health and safety, so it has become necessary to declare such infrastructure as a protected system so as to restrict its access.
A rapid increase in the use of computer and internet has given rise to new forms of crimes like publishing s*xually explicit materials in electronic form, video voyeurism and breach of confidentiality and leakage of data by intermediary, e-commerce frauds like personation commonly known as Phishing, identity theft and offensive messages through communication services. So, penal provisions are required to be included in the Information Technology Act, the Indian Penal Code, the Indian Evidence Act and the Code of Criminal Procedure to prevent such crimes.
Accordingly the Information Technology Act 2000 was amended by Information Technology Amendment Bill 2006. The Bill was passed in Loksabha on December 22nd and in Rajyasbha on December 23rd of 2008. The revised contents of the Act are available on the link given below. Students are advised to refer to these revised contents for their forthcoming Examinations.
IT Act (Amended 2008)

(Guest)

Thankyou very much vivek....it was helpful..i downloaded the latest IT ACT(Amended 2008 one)...thanks...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro