Form TS 1 & Form Fc trs

Priya Sharma (Company Secretary & Student.MBA)   (998 Points)

17 July 2009  

Can anybody tell me which form has to be filed, in case of transfer of shares from person resident outside to a person in India.

And when is form Fc trs filed???

Please inform its very urgent...


Priya Sharma