ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Form 10-IE could not be f-filed in new portal

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (604 Points)

10 June 2021  

I am unable to e-file Form 10-IE through the new portal. After submitting the same , submission failed message comes stating that no response received from server. Even grievance could not be raised.

77 Replies

veerendar singh (tax consultant) (2818 Points)
Replied 10 June 2021

Modi govt is a complete failure
1 Like

Karthik Gowrisankar (2 Points)
Replied 09 July 2021

Thank God!!! I thought it is only me who is having this trouble. 

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 19 July 2021

Submission failed. No response from server.

Error message after submitting form 10IE

If I try to file ITR AY21-22 with ITR4 and inspite of selecting NO for new tax regime u/s 115BAC, following error message appears: 

New tax regime u/s 115BAC can not be opted without furnishing Form 10IE or the details provided in ITR is incorrect

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 19 July 2021

Submission failed. No response from server.

Error message after submitting form 10IE

If I try to file ITR AY21-22 with ITR4 and inspite of selecting NO for new tax regime u/s 115BAC, following error message appears: 

New tax regime u/s 115BAC can not be opted without furnishing Form 10IE or the details provided in ITR is incorrect

Vivek Patel (6 Points)
Replied 25 July 2021

Facing the same problem. Couldn't find any solution so far. Please reply if you find any solution

Replied 25 July 2021

Till date, I am unable to file Form 10IE.

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 25 July 2021

Tried offline mode using desktop utility by uploading JSON file (old tax regime i.e., NO for 115BAC and because you can't select YES, as form 10IE is not filed; if filed it will be auto populated with acknowledgement no and date)

On e verification I am getting following message:

Since form 10IE is already filed, opting out of 115BAC is not allowed in this AY.

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 25 July 2021

So basically, the system is telling form 10IE is already filed. It is not reflected in filed forms and there is no acknowledgement number and date of filing.

I think they have to rectify this. Otherwise we cannot file ITR4 as only NO option can only be selected for 115BAC. 

If any body finds solutions please let us know

Really pathetic situation, concerned authorities should do something about it.

Replied 25 July 2021

Right from beginning, in my case, the message is "no response from server". The form is still in draft mode ony.

Navneet Kumar Yadav (4 Points)
Replied 26 July 2021

Cross

Submission failed!

Response form server: No Response received from server

Getting this error while e-verifying form 10E. What to do. Trying since last 10 days. Submitted grievance but no response. What to do anyone plz suggest.

Thanks.

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 27 July 2021

Since many people are facing the issue.

The issue is expected to be resolved by first week of August. 

I am just hoping. 

Replied 27 July 2021

In my case, there is an additional issue. Assessing Officer details did not get auto populated and hence left blank. This happened on 10 June 2021. The blank was 'confirmed' by me. But recently, in the case of some others, the Assessing Officer details get auto populated. I am also not able to delete the draft form. New Form cannot be created also. Worst system handling by Infosys. 

Navneet Kumar Yadav (4 Points)
Replied 28 July 2021

Hello Guys, After so many days of trying i was finally able to submit my Form 10 E successfully. 

Tick

Submitted Successfully!

Transaction ID: ITFXXXXXXX39

Acknowledgment No: 203XXXXXX721

An email confirming the successful submission of your form has been sent to  navnXXXXXXXav @ outlook.com

Steps I followed.

1. Tried to e-verify the prefilled form but got error.

2. Refilled the whole form 10E again (the data was same no addition or deletion) successfully e-verified the form.

So, if you ppl also have prefilled form 10E then try refilling the form and then submit it.

Thanks.

Replied 29 July 2021

You might have filed Form 10E. But your suggestion does not wok for Form 10IE. Through Edit mode, only two or three fields can be retyped. Still, error message comes. Has anybody filed Form 10IE after repeated failure?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register