Easy Office
LCI Learning

Form 10-IE could not be f-filed in new portal

Page no : 2

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 29 July 2021

No. Not able to file.

Yesterday there was site maintenance from 11.30pm to 2.30am 

Was hopeful that something will be fixed.

But not this problem. It is still persisting.

Tried today morning also.

ranjani chitharanjan (2 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

E verification is also done ..  but I am unable to submit the form ..please help ... how do I submit the form ?

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)   (972 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

We are suppose to file ITR after filing 10IE right ??

prasanna n (45 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Yes that's right

Sankarkumar Nagarajan (4 Points)
Replied 31 July 2021

Issue still persists. 

Below is the error message. 

Submission failed!

Response form server: No Response received from server

VISHAL JAIN (Self Employeed) (169 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

Today 02nd August I tried with submitting  Form 10IE with OTP and also with DSC still not working  still getting the same error

Submission failed! Response form server

No Response received from server

Die given is 30th September and see todays date!!!!!

VISHAL JAIN (Self Employeed) (169 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

Due date given is 30th September !!!!!!!

Sanjay Garg (3 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

Have been trying to file 10IE since last 2 weeks, last attempt being a few minutes back. Submission failure after entering the EVC token, with "no response from server" error. Now only 28 days left.

Sameer Chavan (8 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

I have filled the Form 10IE and I have the acknowledgement number. My problem is I am not able to select a new regime. It allows me to select Yes for. But the date and acknowledgement field is not clickable. I cannot fill anything. Does it mean, I must have chosen last year the old regime? I don't see that in my last year ITR. There is no information on ITR on which regime was selected. Here is how it looks for me. How to enable them?

Attached File : 3465378 20210802215732 10e.jpg downloaded: 49 times

Replied 02 August 2021

Originally posted by : Sameer Chavan
I have filled the Form 10IE and I have the acknowledgement number. My problem is I am not able to select a new regime. It allows me to select Yes for. But the date and acknowledgement field is not clickable. I cannot fill anything. Does it mean, I must have chosen last year the old regime? I don't see that in my last year ITR. There is no information on ITR on which regime was selected. Here is how it looks for me. How to enable them?

1. Section 115BAC is applicable from FY 20-21 onwards not from FY 19-20.

2. By seeing the screenshot we can assume Portal will automatically take Acknowledgement and Date from Form 10 IE. May be we have to wait for some more days.

Replied 02 August 2021

And how do you manage to select option for salaried employee. Nature of Business or Profession option not working for salaried people.

Sameer Chavan (8 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

Thanks for info. So this means I am filing this first time for Section 115BAC. So I should have the option to select YES. But strangely the date and acknowledgement number are greyed out. The form I have selected it ITR4 with Presumptive Profession (Section 44ADA). Is that the reason that the Presumptive Profession (Section 44ADA) cannot have this new tax option? This government site should give error information so we know what is the problem.

Sameer Chavan (8 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

Mine is proprietorship and not salaried. Hence it may be working fo me this form 10-IE submission. I was able to authenticate using aadhaar mobile otp. But its useless now. I cannot select new tax scheme. 

Replied 02 August 2021

Thanks for info. So this means I am filing this first time for Section 115BAC. So I should have the option to select YES. But strangely the date and acknowledgement number are greyed out. The form I have selected it ITR4 with Presumptive Profession (Section 44ADA). Is that the reason that the Presumptive Profession (Section 44ADA) cannot have this new tax option? This government site should give error information so we know what is the problem.

Once we filed Form 10 IE with opting Sec 115BAC. we cant  choose Old tax regime. 

It is technical error. 

Saket Bhargava (Self Employed) (30 Points)
Replied 04 August 2021

Can someone request government to fix this 10ie error. Not even sure government knows about it. Please anyone using your sources inform government so it can be resolved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: