Easy Office

Form 10-IE could not be f-filed in new portal

Page no : 5

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)
Replied 03 September 2021

@ Nandini mishra In your case, are the details of assessing officer auto-populated? Does the date remain the old date? My problem on these two matters still persists.

Replied 04 September 2021

@ Vivek Patel Fortunately, today (4 Aug), in my case also, finally Assessing Officer details get auto-populated. However, the date of submission is not getting changed to today's date. But error message is on date. Error message is still 'No response received from server' whereas you have a different message (invalid past current date etc.) I am also contacting several persons and many are unable to file Form 10-IE. I understand through a member of SIRC of ICAI who himself has very same problem that Infosys is working on the issue. Let's pray God that soon it will be solved so that we can start facing issues on ITR-3 or ITR-4!

Sankarkumar Nagarajan (4 Points)
Replied 17 September 2021

I am able to submit form 10 IE successfully today. 

@ Sankarkumar All the best. In my case, date of birth is not auto-populated and error message: Fix the following issues and submit again. But no issues appear on the screen, Probably this is due to non-auto-population of date of birth.

subhash agarwal (21 Points)

Today I am able to submit  ITR-3 successfully including 10ie ( about 10 days back )

Sachin Jagtap (14 Points)

Still not working . Now after entering adhaar OTP message comes:

Submission failed!

Response form server:

Please fix the following issues and try to submit again:

Invalid Input.

Mitesh Jain (6 Points)

I think form has changed now i am salaried ( no income from business) now its saying no need to file form 10IE you can do that file filing return. I wanted to move to old from new.

Can any1 confirm above

in any case my old draft form not getting submitted as it says one data is missing not sure what but may be DOB its not auto populating.

@ Sachin I have the error faced by you but the words 'invalid input' do not appear on the screen. Check whether date of birth or AO details are auto-populated.

date of birth and AO details as auto-populated. At least the date of birth/incorporation I can verify is correct.

@ Sachin Worst portal we have ever seen. One of my friends has the error message:" Enter proper values", though everything is correct.

Replied 22 October 2021

Oct 22, and still same issue 

Submission failed!

Response form server:

Please fix the following issues and try to submit again:

Invalid Input.

Is it solved for others? what happens if the isue i never solved?

Replied 22 October 2021

@ Sachin I could not submit because while date of birth is now only populated, AO details disappeared. Many are able to file Form 10 IE. In case you have no missing data in draft form, you may try to delete the draft Form and once again fill up afresh and try to submit. I am not sure whether it will work but you may try.

Replied 25 October 2021

@ Ramachandran S

There is no missing data Ao details and date of birth are there. deleted several times and tried. I am filing as HUF and perhaps there is some internal bug with that. Not sure if all these problems will ever be fixed

Replied 25 October 2021

@ Sachin Infosys should be dragged to Court.

praveen gupta (Student) (60 Points)
Replied 25 November 2021

Any one facing this problem still?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: