Share on Email

Share More

final registration-ipcc student

Aswathy.Nandakumar (Article Assistant )     10 May 2011

Aswathy.Nandakumar
Article Assistant  
 4 likes  100 points

| My Other Post

hi friends, i cleared ipcc both groups in nov 2010...my final attempt will be due in nov 1013...i would like to know if there are any rules regarding final registration like u hav to register  this much months b4 the exams or something like that...plss help me..:/

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

(Guest)

i have mailed the similar issue at e sahayata they have asked me that there is no limit of registration. you can register 6 months before your exam due

1 Like
avater

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com)     11 May 2011

Suresh Prasad
www.aubsp.com 
 2430 likes  15555 points

View Profile | My Other Post

This may help you.!!!!!!!!!!

Eligibility for Final Examination

1.    The candidate must have passed the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
2.    The candidate must have obtained Final Course registration number from Board of Studies Section of the concerned decentralized office of the Institute after passing the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
3.    The candidate must have completed the practical training as is required for admission as a member or is serving the last twelve months of practical training on the first day of the month in which the examination is scheduled to be held: and

NOTE:
The candidate is advised in his own interest to satisfy himself/herself that he/she is re-registered immediately for training for the excess leave period if any, as on the date of filling up the examination form and before the commencement of examination (as applicable). In other words a candidate must have either completed the training or must be in service as on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held and the balance period of training must not be more than twelve months including excess leave, if any. 

Click Here for More Details

1 Like
avater

Aswathy.Nandakumar (Article Assistant )     12 May 2011

Aswathy.Nandakumar
Article Assistant  
 4 likes  100 points

thanks suresh and krishna for u reply

avater

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com)     12 May 2011

Suresh Prasad
www.aubsp.com 
 2430 likes  15555 points

Originally posted by : Aswathy.Nandakumar

thanks suresh and krishna for u reply

Welcome jee.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register