Final GST query

Please explain

Difference between schedule I para (1) and Schedule II para (4) (a)....

Schedule II para (4) (a) Covers all situations then what is the need of Schedule I para (1)
Replies (2)
Schedule I specifies the activities which are to be treated as supply. Schedule I answers the question "is permanent transfer of business assets whether or not for consideration a supply?"
Schedule II specifies the activities which are to be treated as supply of goods or services. Schedule II answers the question "Permanent transfer of business assets whether or not for consideration is supply of goods or services?"
👍👍👍

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details