Filling of rectification

jasmeet singh (207 Points)

02 December 2021  
A person filed his return( Ay 19-20) without submitting the details of challan paid , after that received demand notice .Then he again paid that amount by mistake .now response is not submitted online against challenge deposit .can he file rectification and take the refund of amount paid twicely.