It was July 2008, I was at Office attending a training programme...
There were 2 other people including me waiting for the results....
Just refreshing the page..without listening to the training session.....
Suddenly the results was out and I typed my number and closed my eyes praying God and opening the eyes slowly and just saw the last line of the page 'PASS'.....
WONDERFUL FEELING AND BEST FEELING OF LIFE..PROUD MOMENT OF LIFE...
WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OVER HERE FEEL THAT WONDERFUL FEELING...
ALL THE BEST
but they had not uploaded in site.
all the best to all ca students
Harshit,
any idea how r d results thn......pls let us knw
wow..that was rlly inspiring karthik.. i hop v al experience d same moments in our lif soon...
Done Well and expecting positive results and praying god..................
Eagerly waiting for the results ......
My Dear Friend
Every second seems me like a year. I am waiting the result declaration.
ALL THE BEST .
me to pass ho gya
congras Harshit....how many marks???
@ Harshit
I just called up the Institute...they said that the results will be declared on the website first and then on the Board...
congrats harshit but bro pata kahan se chala?
no plans yar ,... .............
Best of Luck to all my friends. I will pass, so u dont worry, your results will to be positive
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals