Feeling after failing :(

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)

08 February 2011  

MY FEELING AFTER FAIL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE

Dear all CCI friends and Respected Experts,

I am Bhavin Pathak.  I want say one thing that there is nothing more to discuss about IPCC result, now I want to take action. I heartily congratulate each and every person who was able to pass in this examination. I failed in the examination of IPCC in both the group. Now the question arise in my mind that, why I failed? (Not really) because I accept what I get and also think now what to do? (this is also not I think). The reason behind this, if I stick on to one result (i.e. failure) then I never will go ahead up to my destination (i.e. CA). Now I want to convey one thing that, even I failed, I request every CCI member that helps us for our next attempt (due in MAY 2011).

Everybody who passed or failed please share your views on the above request and secure yourself from failure in next attempt. This is the time at which we must create unity. Please stand behind us who already passed. I will really thankful to everyone whosoever contributes their small part of knowledge with us. According to me, I am failed in exam not in life and failure is not full stop of anyone’s career. Let me first say the names of my Friends (in my CA Club India group), they are actually stars from the beginning in my eyes and they proved themselves as well. And they are: Sneha…Sunshine (congratulations because she secured 4th rank in India Level), Resham (she is just like my sister) and My bro Pulkit. Let me tell you one thing this persons are inspiring me for some innovation every time.  Yeah, Saritha (she is also like elder sister of mine) Thanks for being so supportive dear ones. 

Let me thank each and every expert whosoever contribute in CCI and help me out in any kind. Sorry because so many colleagues, expects from me that atleast I passed. But I broke their trust and their expectations.

Mark my words "I am not failed, My success is just postponed!!! Share your views with this.Suggestions always welcomed.

Regards,

Bhavin Pathak